Data Acquisition in "data-logger" from "Scope"

jfdo

Question

9 answers to this question

Hi @jfdo,

The data logger uses the oscilloscope lines, so I'm not sure I fully understand what you need. Are you looking to get the update rate of the oscilloscope into the data logger with its long time functionality? If so, you may want to look into the record mode for the Oscilloscope tool to transfer large, long term samples of data from the instrumentation device to your computer.

Thanks,
JColvin

On 2/22/2018 at 3:56 AM, JColvin said:

Hi @jfdo,

The data logger uses the oscilloscope lines, so I'm not sure I fully understand what you need. Are you looking to get the update rate of the oscilloscope into the data logger with its long time functionality? If so, you may want to look into the record mode for the Oscilloscope tool to transfer large, long term samples of data from the instrumentation device to your computer.

Thanks,
JColvin

What I wish to do is read the voltages (data) on the scope lines (that is C1 and C2) in the data logger interface (inside data logger).

As an example suppose I have connected the scope line (C1) to a time varying sine voltage, and other to the ground connection. How I should read this time varying voltage from the data logger? Can I read it as C1? 

On 2/22/2018 at 7:13 PM, attila said:

Hi @jfdo

You can also use in the Scope interface the View/Logging tool.

Hi, Attila, I can not see any sensible data with my data logger. I used both channels and both are the same. Is it possible to send me a print screen of data logger  measuring/displaying  some data that changes with time, ex. time varying signal? Thank a lot.

On 2/22/2018 at 3:56 AM, JColvin said:

Hi @jfdo,

Thanks,
JColvin

Hi JColvin,

I can not see any sensible data with my data logger. I used both channels and both are the same. Is it possible to send me a print screen of data logger measuring/displaying  some data that changes with time, ex. time varying signal? Thank a lot.  (P.S. This is being going for weeks now)

Many thanks Attila.

So you have the settings in WG: C1 : 200mHz  Sine wave with 4V amplitude

C2: Amplitude modulated Sine with carrier 1kHz, and amplitude 1V,  and modulation with 100mHz

Logger: update 100ms, in 10s time span?

Cheers

Archived