Using Waveforms SDK on custom Linux (ARM processor)

skuznicki

Question

Has anyone used the AnalogDiscovery3 attached to a SoC (zynq mpsoc) dev board running a custom Linux?  

Would Copying the .so files over to the board, then cross compile the application using the dwf.h/.so files work?

Thanks to anyone who has done this before and can share some results.

------

What I've seen thus far; there is a lack of information or steps to actually build a linux application using the dwf.

It appears that one needs the "Adept for Linux Runtime" as well here.  Trying to download this emails you a link which is blocked by my org since it can't verify the security certs.

./bin/aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -lm -lrt -lpthread -ldl -LC:\work\digilent\lib -ldwf -o ../ad3_testbench.elf ad3_helper.c.o ad3_testbench.c.o axi4Lite.c.o linuxinitialize.c.o ert_main.c.o  -lm -lm
c:/progra~3/matlab/suppor~1/r2023a/3p778c~1.ins/linaro~3.ins/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/6.3.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld.exe: warning: libdmgr.so.2, needed by C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
c:/progra~3/matlab/suppor~1/r2023a/3p778c~1.ins/linaro~3.ins/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/6.3.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld.exe: warning: libdmgt.so.2, needed by C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
c:/progra~3/matlab/suppor~1/r2023a/3p778c~1.ins/linaro~3.ins/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/6.3.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld.exe: warning: libdjtg.so.2, needed by C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
c:/progra~3/matlab/suppor~1/r2023a/3p778c~1.ins/linaro~3.ins/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/6.3.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld.exe: warning: libdstm.so.2, needed by C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
c:/progra~3/matlab/suppor~1/r2023a/3p778c~1.ins/linaro~3.ins/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/6.3.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld.exe: warning: libdpti.so.2, needed by C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
c:/progra~3/matlab/suppor~1/r2023a/3p778c~1.ins/linaro~3.ins/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/6.3.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld.exe: warning: libjtsc.so.2, needed by C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DjtgDisable'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DmgtConfigureFPGA'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DmgrSetTransTimeout'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DjtgEnable'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `JtscInit'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DjtgGetTdoBits'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DmgrIsClientAuthenticationEnabled'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DmgtSetParam'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DmgrEnumDevicesEx'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DjtgSetSpeed'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DstmDisable'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DmgrFreeDvcEnum'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `logf@GLIBC_2.27'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DmgtPowerSwitch'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DmgrStopEnum'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DmgrSetFsadm'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `JtscTerm'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DstmIO'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DptiDisable'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `JtscProgramDvc'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DjtgPutTdiBits'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DptiEnableEx'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DmgtQueryDone'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DmgrSetSysInfo'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DmgrOpen'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DjtgPutTmsTdiBits'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DstmEnable'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DmgrGetLastError'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DmgtParamSize'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `JtscGetJtdvc'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DmgrGetEnumCount'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DmgrGetEdvc'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DmgrGetSysInfo'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DstmTransfer'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DstmIO32'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DmgrStartEnum'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `JtscSetConfigFile'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `JtscInitScanChain'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `JtscGetScdvcCount'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DptiIO'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DmgrClose'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DmgtGetParam'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `DmgrSetNetworkConnTimeout'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake: *** [../ad3_testbench.elf] Error 1

So I need the Adept libs to link here as well as put them on the target board.

Edited by skuznicki
Add to question

15 answers to this question

Hi @skuznicki,

I am personally not able to directly comment on the proper compilation process for a custom Linux image, though I know it can be done (example forum a different Forum user here: https://forum.digilent.com/topic/25621-running-waveforms-on-pinephone/).

As for getting the latest Adept Runtime without having to get an email containing the download, I have been advised that the current flow is as follows:

• If you already have an account with the Digilent store (most likely because you bought a product from Digilent before) this will be the exact same login
  • Click on MyProducts on the left hand side
  • Go to the Product catalog in the upper right and add Adept to My Products (you can search for and add whatever other Digilent products to your dashboard view as well if you so choose
  • Back the My Products dashboard view, click on the Documentation & Downloads button for Adept, choose the Downloads tab on the sidebar tab that appears, them click on whatever Adept download you are looking for which will either directly download the latest version (or let you select the correct package to directly download as appropriate)

image.png

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
JColvin

Hi @skuznicki

Install the digilent.adept.runtime and digilent.waveforms, armhf for 32bit ARM and arm64 for 64bit ARM Linux.
The waveforms installers contain the WF app which requires Qt5. 
The digilent.waveforms.adp3X50_#.#.#_armhf.deb is intended for the ADP3X50 embedded more. This does not contain WF app, only WF runtime (dwf.so and other required files), WF SDK (manual) and it should work on other 32bit ARM OSs.

2 hours ago, JColvin said:

Hi @skuznicki,

As for getting the latest Adept Runtime without having to get an email containing the download, I have been advised that the current flow is as follows:

Hi @skuznicki and @JColvin

There's an easier way, which is to directly go to a non-advertised page on the Digilent site. I documented the procedure here.

I said it before and I will say it again: you guys shouldn't be harvesting user email addresses, and you're probably in violation of the GDPR by doing it for your European users.

Most of all it's a bad look to be annoying your users, because some nincompoop at corporate decided it would be a swell idea. Shame on him or her.

47 minutes ago, reddish said:

Hi @skuznicki and @JColvin

There's an easier way, which is to directly go to a non-advertised page on the Digilent site. I documented the procedure here.

I said it before and I will say it again: you guys shouldn't be harvesting user email addresses, and you're probably in violation of the GDPR by doing it for your European users.

Most of all it's a bad look to be annoying your users, because some nincompoop at corporate decided it would be a swell idea. Shame on him or her.

Thanks - I was able to get the .deb file for the adept runtime from another link on this forum.

3 hours ago, attila said:

Hi @skuznicki

Install the digilent.adept.runtime and digilent.waveforms, armhf for 32bit ARM and arm64 for 64bit ARM Linux.
The waveforms installers contain the WF app which requires Qt5. 
The digilent.waveforms.adp3X50_#.#.#_armhf.deb is intended for the ADP3X50 embedded more. This does not contain WF app, only WF runtime (dwf.so and other required files), WF SDK (manual) and it should work on other 32bit ARM OSs.

I got the adept runtime .so files but there seems to be more needed by them like the usb library.  Where can I find these?

c:/progra~3/matlab/suppor~1/r2023a/3p778c~1.ins/linaro~3.ins/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/6.3.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld.exe: warning: libusb-1.0.so.0, needed by c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
c:/progra~3/matlab/suppor~1/r2023a/3p778c~1.ins/linaro~3.ins/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/6.3.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld.exe: warning: libavahi-common.so.3, needed by c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
c:/progra~3/matlab/suppor~1/r2023a/3p778c~1.ins/linaro~3.ins/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/6.3.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld.exe: warning: libavahi-client.so.3, needed by c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_free_config_descriptor'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_handle_events_timeout'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `avahi_service_resolver_free'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `avahi_client_new'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdftd2xx.so.1: undefined reference to `libusb_get_config_descriptor'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_open'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `avahi_threaded_poll_new'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_detach_kernel_driver'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `avahi_client_free'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_get_device_list'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `avahi_address_snprint'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_control_transfer'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_clear_halt'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_exit'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_free_device_list'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `avahi_threaded_poll_stop'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_cancel_transfer'
C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `logf@GLIBC_2.27'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_get_string_descriptor_ascii'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_free_transfer'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `avahi_threaded_poll_free'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `avahi_threaded_poll_get'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `avahi_service_browser_new'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_submit_transfer'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `avahi_threaded_poll_quit'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_get_device'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_get_device_descriptor'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `avahi_threaded_poll_lock'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_claim_interface'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `avahi_threaded_poll_start'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_close'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_kernel_driver_active'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_release_interface'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_get_bus_number'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_init'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_get_device_address'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `avahi_service_resolver_new'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_alloc_transfer'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_get_active_config_descriptor'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `avahi_service_browser_free'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `avahi_threaded_poll_unlock'
c:\progra~3\matlab\suppor~1\r2023a\3p778c~1.ins\linaro~3.ins\bin\../aarch64-linux-gnu/libc/lib/libdabs.so.2: undefined reference to `libusb_set_configuration'

4 hours ago, attila said:

Hi @skuznicki

Don't you have deb or rpm package manager in you Linux ?
This would automatically install the dependencies like libusb-1.0

Hi @attila,

I'm cross-compiling the app to run on a zynq running a stripped down linux install (kernel and bare essential drivers/utilities only).  So I need to install these on my host machine.  We would have to rebuild our linux (buildroot/petalinux) to build in those libraries - or install them manually.  Basically we are trying to utilize the AnalogDiscovery3 from a ZCU102 running MathWork's Linux OS build.

20 hours ago, JColvin said:

Hi @skuznicki,

I am personally not able to directly comment on the proper compilation process for a custom Linux image, though I know it can be done (example forum a different Forum user here: https://forum.digilent.com/topic/25621-running-waveforms-on-pinephone/).

• If you already have an account with the Digilent store (most likely because you bought a product from Digilent before) this will be the exact same login
  • Click on MyProducts on the left hand side
  • Go to the Product catalog in the upper right and add Adept to My Products (you can search for and add whatever other Digilent products to your dashboard view as well if you so choose
  • Back the My Products dashboard view, click on the Documentation & Downloads button for Adept, choose the Downloads tab on the sidebar tab that appears, them click on whatever Adept download you are looking for which will either directly download the latest version (or let you select the correct package to directly download as appropriate)

image.png

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
JColvin

Thanks @JColvin,

I don't have any need to execute "Waveforms" the GUI on the embedded linux (zynq-soc) device, but just use the SDK to control the AD3 module.  I would think others may have done this already but perhaps not.

Hi @attila, @JColvin;

I got further here and find out the DWF and Adept libs are pulling in several other libs.  Some of these are not compatible as they are built using an older GLIBC.

e.g. C:\work\digilent\lib/libdwf.so: undefined reference to `logf@GLIBC_2.27'

It also appears that the dwf and adept libs are closed source and we can't readily build them ourselves (? I guess this is a question here ? are there sources available?).

We use linaro toolchain to build our linux kernel (v6.3.1 gcc) and one solution would be to make the dwf and adept packages available for us to build as well (see https://github.com/mathworks/buildroot ).  The other solution is if there was an .a (archive/static lib) available that we could link in for our application trying to use the Waveform SDK (to interface to a Analog Discovery 3 module).  That would unblock us too.

Is there someone we can contact to discuss this with? (skuznick @ mathworks)

Thanks!

Next to providing the source code of Adept and DWF (unlikely to happen), the next best thing would be if Digilent provided a statically linked version of the DWF library with every release.

It is not particularly hard to do, it would alleviate a lot of versioning headaches, and it would give a lot of assurance to buyers that their purchase is future-proof (as long as the underlying OS'es behavior remains stable which Win/Linux/MacOS try to do). Unfortunately, not many potential customers are technically sufficiently knowledgeable to weigh such factors in their purchasing decisions, so the commercial argument to make this happen is not very strong.

The combination of closed-source libraries with shared linking has caused me a lot of grief over the last decade or two.

I am now wondering if it is actually possible to make a tool to generate a statically linked library on a system where a shared library is available and can be fully dynamically resolved.  I have to think about that. The other way around (static to shared) seems certainly doable.

Edited by reddish

Hi @skuznicki

digilent.adept.runtime
 Depends: libc6 (>= 2.23), libusb-1.0-0, avahi-daemon, libavahi-common3, libavahi-client3
digilent.waveforms:
 Depends: libc6 (>=2.23), xdg-utils, digilent.adept.runtime (>=2.26.1), libqt5multimedia5-plugins, libqt5scripttools5, libqt5network5...

On 8/11/2023 at 6:29 AM, attila said:

Hi @skuznicki

digilent.adept.runtime
 Depends: libc6 (>= 2.23), libusb-1.0-0, avahi-daemon, libavahi-common3, libavahi-client3
digilent.waveforms:
 Depends: libc6 (>=2.23), xdg-utils, digilent.adept.runtime (>=2.26.1), libqt5multimedia5-plugins, libqt5scripttools5, libqt5network5...

Hi attila,

Could an older version of the waveform sdk libs and adept runtime work with the Analog Discovery 3?  Our linux kernel is using GLIBC 2.23 and it looks like the adept is using 2.26.1.  perhaps I need just the adept libs/runtime here built with an older GLIBC (2.23).  I found the "Previous Versions" links for the adept and waveform sdk.

thanks!

Edited by skuznicki