Bus interface definition not found

Riccardo

Question

Hello everyone

Is there someone who can help me with this problem?
I'm going to modify the AXI_ZmodADC1410 IP to let it control two ADC 1410 controller. This is my idea to let only one core of my Eclypse z7 to to control both ADCs (until now I had to connect ADC and core in a one to one fashion) and let the other core to do all the elaborations and transportation to the PC.

I started modifying the IP but the problem here is that I can not use the Bus interface of digilent, because I can not find it in the original IPimage.thumb.png.2b5bf2a7e3462ac284c145803c9aa513.png

Do you have any suggestion? Thank you very much for your help

Have a nice day

Riccardo

6 answers to this question

The VLNVs for the interfaces need to match what the IP is expecting. Using Abady's approach, copy-pasting the ZmodScope_Calibration_v1_0 folder and changing every occurrence (file names and instances in files) of ZmodScope_Calibration to calib_coef should be sufficient. The port names almost certainly match between the expected calib_coef interface and the ZmodScope_Calibration one.

Is the AXI_ZmodADC1410_v1.0 IP block only available in the Linux distribution?  I'm trying to go through the "Hello Zmod" project on Hackster and cannot find this IP.  It doesn't seem to be in my Windows version of 2019.2, which is the same version used in the project?

Maybe I need a new thread for this but the topic seems relevant. 

@artvvb

Thanks,

Jim

https://www.hackster.io/whitney-knitter/hello-zmods-on-the-eclypse-z7-99107d#overview

image.thumb.png.2ef02de0eb67953557f688131dffa5f3.pngimage.thumb.png.40a2ad5bd1400734414aca655069a6ba.png

Edited by Xband

Hi @Xband

The AXI controller IPs are no longer available in the vivado-library master branch - they got pulled due to the circle buffer implementation imposing some limitations on buffer size for acquisitions. The zmod/v1/2019.1-2 tag contains the older versions of the IPs that the guide likely wants you to use: https://github.com/Digilent/vivado-library/tree/zmod/v1/2019.1-2

Thanks,

Arthur