Need help in utilizing edge detection from the output of PCAM 5 for the Zybo z7-10 as well as color correction and resolution change.

NCBayaras

Question

Good Evening,
I have a question in regard to image resizing and color correction for Zybo z7 - 10. I am using the zybo z7 pcam 5c demo (2023.1 but there's no version for the 2018.2 version) as my base for image processing (this worked) as well as using the workshop (Apparently, the edge detection didn't work, according to my partners. Do you guys have any resources I could utilize to create an edge detection module? According to the pdf, it should work, but it doesn't.) to construct the modules for edge detection for the pcam w/ the z7 - 10. However, I am having difficulties in understanding how to proceed from here in regards to image resizing and color correction, and I've been looking for the past few days for any content that could help me in this matter. Most finished projects use the z7-20 but rn I'm restrained in using the z7-10 and I don't have money to buy the z7-20 version.

Edited by NCBayaras
Details Missing for my question and my issue

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet