Product registration ?

Deffe

Hi,

I recently bought a Eclypse Z7 with ZmodAWG and ZmodScope.
If I want to register the product, I always get that the given number is wrong.
Where can I find the registration number of these products?

I have the same question for an earlier purchased Analog Discovery 2 pod.

Many thanks in advance,

Hello @Deffe.

Create an account and/or login to https://cloud.digilent.com/

Next, click on My Products.

image.png

Click on the Product Catalog button to the far left.

image.png

Next, in the search field enter: eclypse

Click on Add to My Products button.

image.png

Next, click on the Register Product button to enter the product registration number and where you purchased the product.  The product's registration number (R/N) can be found on a white barcode attached to the back of the product and on the product's package box. 

image.png

If the error says that the registration number is invalid, make sure you entered the registration number WITHOUT any dashes. Likewise double check that you have not swapped numeric characters for alphabetic characters. For example, some typefaces make the letter "O" look similar to the number "0" or the capital version of "i" similar to the number "1". 

If it says "The registration number you provided has already been used" first check My Products to see if the product has already been registered to your account. 

Regards,

Fausto

Dear Fausto,

Thanks for the reply.
Before I asked my question, I did the things you describe but when registering the tool comes back with "registration number is invalid".
I now followed exactly your description but again "registration number is invalid" is the answer of the tool.

You write "The product's registration number (R/N) can be found on a white barcode attached to the back of the product and on the product's package box."
On the back of the Eclypse board the number under the barcode reads: "DB5E7C6" but apparently that's not the correct number.

The number contains NO dashes.
You also mention a text "R/N" but that can not be found on the board nor on the box.

A photo of the backside of the eclypse board is attached.

What goes wrong or what do I do wrong?

Regards,

IMG_20231024_114125.jpg

Hello @Deffe.

Thank you for the image of the board.  That barcode is the serial number.  The registration number label is similar just with other numbers and with or without dashes.  So neither side of the board nor the Digilent product box has a second barcode label?

I will inquire on my end.

Regards,

Fausto

Hi @Fausto,

Neither side and nowhere on the cardboard box of the Eclypse board is a R/N label
The same applies for the: ZmodSCOPE and ZmodAWG boards I ordered packaged with the Eclipse board.

The cardboard boxes have all a barcode with DPN number (That is a label with a dash).
When I enter that (without dash) in the registration system, I get the same response (wrong number).

I also have a "ANALOG discovery 2" pod and that has the same issue.
Only a single barcode at the bottom and when entered in the registration system the known response "wrong number".

See attached photos

Regards

IMG_20231024_152536.jpg

IMG_20231024_152618.jpg

IMG_20231024_152631.jpg

IMG_20231024_152653.jpg

@Deffe,

Not all Digilent products currently use the new Product Registration system.  Any products that do not have a R/N can still be added to My Products in your account using the Product Catalog.  Please disregard the Product Registration for those products without a R/N. 

Regards,

Fausto