USB-2627 installation

Mikael

Question

Hi,

WIndows 11 user. (Windows 11 home ed, v 22h2)

This is impossible to install. I get an error message when plugging it in that i need to install new driver for my system in device manager.

After that I tried theDAQami, it installs but refuses to start whatsoever.

There are nowhere to be found online available drivers for the hardware. (Which we bough for abt 1500USD. )

Hardware documentation was sparse to say the least, we wanted to make our own shield for this but could not get any digital drawings on where or how to place our headers or which pin corresponds to what.

Asking customer service they say that this is waaay to advanced for them and they sen me to this forum. So here it is.

Unhappy customer. Please undo that if you can! We need this up and running today.

Br,

Mikael

dump.jpg

1 answer to this question

The InstaCal installation program installs the device driver. DAQami includes InstaCal, but it is not the correct version for Windows 11. Because of this, please download the MCC DAQ Software CD download, and update it. 

Next, install the latest firmware. Download the USB-2627.iic file and copy it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Measurement Computing\DAQ\FirmwareImages\. Run InstaCal, select the board, and use Download Firmware... from the Install menu to install the update.

Programming support can be found under ..\public\documents\Measurement Computing\DAQ\.

I've attached the quick start guide included with your board and a drawing of the TB-103 shield board we sell. 

OneDrive_1_10-12-2023.zip QuickStart.pdf