usb_231

mohamedatef

Question

When I take a test while installing a program instacal, this page appears to me. I searched a lot for the entrance +-VDM did not find it. Can you help me with that?
knowing that I use USB _231 DAQ.
Also, the output signal is limited from -10 to +10. There are some sensors with a 5-volt output. Can the output value be modified in the DAQami program? If not, does it affect the reading of the sensor? I mean, when converting from voltage to millimeter, it is taken on the basis of 5 volts or 10?
Use the program DAQami.Can you explain that to me?

daqqq.png

2 answers to this question

Hello,

I'm sorry, but I am unfamiliar with the term +-VDM.

The image you provide is the InstaCal test->digital panel. If you want to use the DAQami software, running InstaCal is unnecessary. You can learn more about DAQami using the DAQami Help.

The USB-231 is primarily an analog input device with a fixed +/-  10-volt range.  If you have analog voltage sensors and the output is 0-5 or +/- 5 volts, you can still use the USB-231 because it is a 16-bit device with good resolution.

Best regards,
John

16 hours ago, JRys said:

Hello,

I'm sorry, but I am unfamiliar with the term +-VDM.

The image you provide is the InstaCal test->digital panel. If you want to use the DAQami software, running InstaCal is unnecessary. You can learn more about DAQami using the DAQami Help.

The USB-231 is primarily an analog input device with a fixed +/-  10-volt range.  If you have analog voltage sensors and the output is 0-5 or +/- 5 volts, you can still use the USB-231 because it is a 16-bit device with good resolution.

Best regards,
John

thanks a lot