labview example in the instructions manual

gongll

Question

hello,

I I wrote the labview program according to the 'QS ULx for NI LabVIEW'. I haven't connected the instrument yet. My question is, I didn't connect any instruments, but the program was able to run successfully and collect data. This is why?

I want to use the labview program to get the number of pulses through the USB-QUAD08. How should each control be set?

best regards

Labview.PNG

说明书以USB-1608GX-2AO为例编写的程序.vi

3 answers to this question

Hello @gongll.

If the 'DEMO-BOARD' is listed in MCC's InstaCal utility application, then that is the source of your data.  As shown below, CH0 is set for a Sine Wave, which is what you have in your graph. 

image.png

Take a look at the Measure Position.llb examples in the 'C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 20xx\examples\ULx\Counter' folder.

image.png

Regards,

Fausto

On 5/26/2023 at 10:08 PM, Fausto said:

Hello @gongll.

If the 'DEMO-BOARD' is listed in MCC's InstaCal utility application, then that is the source of your data.  As shown below, CH0 is set for a Sine Wave, which is what you have in your graph. 

image.png

Take a look at the Measure Position.llb examples in the 'C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 20xx\examples\ULx\Counter' folder.

image.png

Regards,

Fausto

Hello Fausto,

I can't find the Measure position.llb which is showed in the attachment.

Best regards

GongllthereisnomeasurepositionVI.thumb.PNG.a2b2a7f6dc0ae56ca46616f5e1aaf1a8.PNGthereisnomeasurepositionVI.thumb.PNG.a2b2a7f6dc0ae56ca46616f5e1aaf1a8.PNGthereisnomeasurepositionVI.thumb.PNG.a2b2a7f6dc0ae56ca46616f5e1aaf1a8.PNGthereisnomeasurepositionVI.thumb.PNG.a2b2a7f6dc0ae56ca46616f5e1aaf1a8.PNGthereisnomeasurepositionVI.thumb.PNG.a2b2a7f6dc0ae56ca46616f5e1aaf1a8.PNGthereisnomeasurepositionVI.thumb.PNG.a2b2a7f6dc0ae56ca46616f5e1aaf1a8.PNGthereisnomeasurepositionVI.thumb.PNG.a2b2a7f6dc0ae56ca46616f5e1aaf1a8.PNG