Related to custom master ip creation in VIVADO

aiswarya

Question

Hello everyone...

1)i want to create custom master ip which can read or write to  predefined custom slave address. i search lots of tutorials  but  i  didn’t  got ..can you plz tell me how to create custom master ip with read and write logic.

2) i want to create  custom ip with slave and master port so i want receive the data from slave port and this data will be processed and process data write into predefined slave address which is mentioned in custom mater ip .

can you plz help me on this topic.

Thanks and Regards

AISHWARYA

3 answers to this question

Hi @aiswarya,

Based on your previous post your project is trying to use the AXI IIC IP Core with a zynq processor. Is that still the case? What device are you trying to communicate with? What FPGA dev board are you using? Have you looked at our Vivado library here as a reference? The PmodAD2, PmodCMPS2, PmodCOLOR, PmodHYGRO and the PmodTMP3 all have IP Core that use the AXI IIC IP Core.  Also here is the Creating a Custom IP core using the IP Integrator tutorial that will be helpful for creating your own custom IP Core.

thank you,

Jon

Thank you sir.

i use  zed board for development purpose.i read about AXI IIC IP core but still i faced some problems ..

i want to write data into eeprom  which is connected to zed board PL pmod   i used AXI IIC IP core .

but i doesn’t have any knowledge regarding  how to use AXI IIC IP ..Can you plz help me on this topic..

how to write eeprom ic via AXI IIC IP CORE..

Thanks and Regards

Aishwarya

Hi @aiswarya,

We don't know what EEPROM you are using and we haven't used the AXI IIC IP Core to program an EEPROM, so we won't be a ton of help in that regard. There is a thread here that discusses some options of what you can do to learn to better use the AXI IIC IP Core.

It may be good, if you have not done so already, to post on the Xilinx forums as Xilinx will be more familiar with their IP than Digilent.

Thanks,
JColvin

Archived