Where I can find the XDC file in Zedboard?

GreatGBL

Question

4 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, D@n said:

@GreatGBL

Have you checked the ZedBoard Resources page?  You'll find a link at the bottom of the page to git hub directory containing the master XDC file within it.

Dan

Hello, that master XDC file is found from the Internet by me. In fact, there are some problems on the PMOD pin JA and JB.

I configured my input on PMOD JA, but on the Zedboard, there are 4 pins jump to JB and the order is confusion. JB3 jump to JB4, JB4 jump to JB5 and JB5 jump to JB10, I spent approximately 2 hours to find the true PIN, so I need the true configuration XDC file. Thanks

Hi GreatGBL,

I am not seeing what you are talking about. Could you please attach a screen shot. Looking at the schematic bank 13 has all of the Pmod ports JA,JB,JC,JD as shown here compared the xdc here and the board file here.  I have attached screen shots comparing the xdc and board files as well as the schematic and the xdc for the pmod ports JA,JB,JC,JD.

cheers,

Jon

Zedboard_xdc.zip

On 2017/2/24 at 9:27 PM, jpeyron said:

Hi GreatGBL,

I am not seeing what you are talking about. Could you please attach a screen shot. Looking at the schematic bank 13 has all of the Pmod ports JA,JB,JC,JD as shown here compared the xdc here and the board file here.  I have attached screen shots comparing the xdc and board files as well as the schematic and the xdc for the pmod ports JA,JB,JC,JD.

cheers,

Jon

Zedboard_xdc.zip

Ok, Thanks for your help. I correct it and the mistake is that I forget to reprogram the SDK planform code so I alway use the incorrect configuration  even though I correct it.

Sorry for my careless

Archived