OS-DASYlab-MCCDRV

Dick Roche

Question

23 answers to this question

Hello @Dick Roche.

Please reply with a screen capture of the version and build from DASYLab's menu Help - About.

What is the link used for the download?  Old driver package versions should not be mixed with newer releases of DASYLab.

Which Windows OS version are you using?

Which MCC device are you using?

The Measurement Computing package option is available with DASYLab and can be enabled provided InstaCal was already installed.  

image.png

Lastly, reference the DASYLab tutorials and training on the DASYLab Reference page.

Regards,

Fausto

Hello @Dick Roche.

Thank you for the answers.

13 hours ago, Dick Roche said:

I did what I needed w/Dasylab 13 but have been to do much with 2022 Full

There was a step to add/update the Measurement Computing driver file for DASYLab in earlier versions, but not for DASYLab 2022.

Please reply with a screen capture of the packages enabled in the DASYLab Configurator, as I showed previously.

If the Measurement Computing package is enabled, then the DASYLab.ini file should show 'MCCDRV_I.dll' in the EXTEND section.  Reply with a screen capture if it does not.  The DASYLab.ini file is located in the 'C:\Users\Public\Documents\DASYLab\16.1.0\eng' directory.

image.png

Next, please reply with a screen capture of your expanded Modules - Inputs/Outputs in DASYLab as I show below.

image.png

Regards,

Fausto

AT ONE POINT THE MCC-DRV inputs and outputs were displayed in the tree but somehow I lost them and InstaCal  dosen't  get them back.

Question:  A few years ago I needed assistance with installing a CAD program- to save time, the tech took control of my computer for the installation.  Is it possible to use that method.  Then as now, I have made a lot of mistakes.  I would gladly pay a fee for this service- could you do this?

Support is available via this forum.

InstaCal must be installed before enabling the Measurement Computing package in the Configurator.

Are you using DASYLab 2022 or still using DASYLab v13?

Are you now seeing the MCC-DRV inputs and outputs in DASYLab?

If using DASYLab 2022, what is the build version as shown in the top menu Help - About.  Please provide a screen capture.

Lastly, you attached a DASYLab worksheet.  Please provide context for this worksheet.

ThANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.

i AM TRYING TO USE THE 2022 AND NEVER HAD 

Dasylab on it is installed 

Instacal is  loaded and does recognize the USB-1208FS-Plus.  Recently I haven't been able to load MMC-DRV.     I did have it once.

Thank you

Dick

As mentioned earlier, the Measurement Computing package option should be enabled in DASYLab's Configurator provided InstaCal was already installed.  Close InstaCal before launching the Configurator or DASYLab application.

image.png

Once verified that the Measurement Computing package is enabled in the Configurator, close the Configurator and launch DASYLab.  Select the Modules tab in the upper left section of the application and then expand the Modules - Inputs/Outputs branch.  Do you see a MCC-DRV branch?

image.png

If the branch is there, then drag-n-drop the 'Analog Input' module onto the worksheet, select your USB-1208FS-Plus device, and configure the channel(s).  Close the module and drag over a display module.  Connect the two modules and run the worksheet.  Are you seeing the acquired data in the display module? 

Reply with screen captures if you see something different.

Reference the DASYLab tutorials and training on the DASYLab Reference page.

Regards,

Fausto