newest and recommended software to belt furnace profiles for semiconductor.

myletin

Question

Hi. I'm Myle from Solid State Devices Inc. We are currently using 2 software for our belt furnaces: TracerDAQPro and DAQami. Can you please advise which is the newest and recommended software for our devices? We are looking into the latest version so we can compare with the current one and standardize our piece of software. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

6 answers to this question

DAQami is newer than TracerDAQ Pro, but they both have their place. TracerDAQ supports most MCC devices, including PCI boards, while DAQami primarily supports USB devices, but not all of them. DAQami has support for Analog & Digital Input/Output. TracerDAQ Pro has no Analog or Digital output - only input.  However, TracerDAQ Pro has more triggering options and you can schedule when to acquire data. 

so if I want to switch to 1 software for all which one do you think will fit the best? And what is the latest version so I can compare with the current one that we are using right now?

Thank you. Can you please share some more info? is the DAQ4.2.1 the latest version? Will the software automatically update to the latest version? and what is the implements from the latest one to the previous version? Will you suggest we use MCC WebDAQ 316?