NaN from labview

da9da9

Question

Hi

I have a problem communicating USB-231 with labview 2015

I formatted my labtop and re-installed Windows11 and labview 2015.

Previously I was using Labview 2014, and it has been working great.

But Now I am working with the same vi file under labview 2015, it is not working properly.

I installed instacal, and changed the configuration as single ended, and installed ULx. 

When I open the vi, it gives some path warning, missing sub-vi. So I replaced them, and it does not give me more warning.

But once I start the measurment, It gives NaN, If I measure 10 samples, 8 of them is NaN, and 2 of them is correct value.

I test the measurment via DAQami. It is working well. It does not give NaN. But the value was sinusoidal, not constant Peak to Peak was about 0.2V. Also, once I close the DAQami and save the configuration, It gives me the error signal, like "An internal error occured in DAQami". I have never seen this before I format my laptop.

Would you please help me?

THank you.

5 answers to this question

About the DAQami warning, I figured it out. my document is synchronizing by the Onedrive cloud. I realized that the path location is different from the previous location before format my laptop. Which is weird, but the DAQami is looking for the previous location. I don't know why. Does this have something to do with my Labview issue?

Hello @da9da9.

When you load an ULx example in LabVIEW, ignore the initial warnings.  Those warnings will be cleared when you save the vi, for the next time you open the vi.

Next, please update the InstaCal utility and ULx for NI LabVIEW to the current versions using the following download: https://files.digilent.com/downloads/MCCDaqCD/mccdaq.exe

Verify the USB-231 is detected and capturing good data in the InstaCal utility before closing the utility and using LabVIEW.  Note: both applications should not be open at the same time to avoid communication issues with the device.

Please reply with screen captures if you continue to see this issue.

Regards,

Fausto

These are the measurment from the instacal. The channel A0 and A1 is connected to a sensor. Those sensors output at rest is 2.5V so It seems like it has no problem.

스크린샷 2024-03-04 154505.png

스크린샷 2024-03-04 154513.png

Actually I said 'format', but specifically I changed my ssd in my laptop.

I connected my old SSD by external SSD case, and run the labview 2014, and it working just fine.

Could you figure out?

스크린샷 2024-03-04 155511.png