TC-32 Not Connecting to Computer Over Ethernet

Tgalanis

Question

We've been utilizing multiple TC-32s for our DAQ system without issue for about a year now. Recently one of our TC-32 units stopped being recognized by the DAQami software. What are some troubleshooting systems I should take to determine if this is a hardware or software related issue? Does Digilent provide any services to remedy the issue if we're unable to fix this internally? I don't believe the issue is from any of our hardware since our other TC-32s still function normally when plugged into the same setup. 

Thanks,

Troy

3 answers to this question

Hello @Tgalanis.

Have you been using all your TC-32 modules with DAQami and an ethernet connection?  If so and you swapped the problematic TC-32 with a known good one, using the same ethernet cable, then you could consider sending that module in for repair.  Please reply with the module's serial number.

Also, have you tested that module with an USB cable connection?

Regards,

Fausto

Hi Fausto,

I swapped the problematic TC-32 with a known good one, using the same ethernet cable and computer and the good unit was able to connect just fine. The serial number for the problem unit is 211736A. I won't be able to test with a USB connection until Monday.

Thanks,

Troy