Resolving DAQ Interruption for Long-Term Signal Monitoring with High Sampling Rates

jangjae

Question

I am currently required to store signals for one month from a real-time field operation. I need two sensors with a sampling rate of over 100kHz and two sensors with a sampling rate of 5kHz.

Having previously asked a similar question, I followed the recommendation to set the Samples Per Channel to 8,000,000 for data collection.

However, upon checking the data collection status after approximately two days, I discovered that the DAQ had ceased operation. Additionally, the error message was as follows: Error message: ULx Read (Analog 1D Wfm NChanNSamp)vi <ERR> Measurements: Samples in the buffer were overwritten before they could be read. To rectify this issue, it might help to read the data more frequently or to specify a fixed number of samples to read instead of attempting to read all available samples.

I am eager to understand how I can resolve this issue to ensure uninterrupted data collection for a month. I plan to store the data in text files, saving data from the 100kHz sensors every three minutes and from the 5kHz sensors every five minutes. Additionally, I am including a photograph of the error code and my block diagram in hopes of receiving assistance.

Your help would be immensely appreciated.

These translations provide a clear understanding of the technical issue at hand and the assistance being sought.

<Additionally, the device I plan to use for storing data in real-time over a month at a 100kHz sampling rate is the USB-2020, and for the 5kHz sampling rate, the device is the USB-1808X. Please take this into consideration.>

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3116.jpg

DAQv3.vi

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet