USB-201 software

pniranjanan

Question

We own a USB-201, and using your demo Vin01.VB program to download data from the unit. Works fine.

We have now developed our own program using your sample code (Vin01.VB). But, when we deploy our software on a target machine, the software does not acquire any data. It simply waits. I have included MccDaq.dll when creating my setup.exe. Is there any other components that I must inclMccDaq.png.36a70399aaeb3b77248283d9ac3fcb29.pngude to get my program to work on the target machine?

1 answer to this question

There is much more to making it work than just including the mccdaq.dll. There's also the cbw32 and cbw64 dll, and you need to be able to install a device driver. Instead, leave the mccdaq.dll out and compile the program to an exe. On the target PC, install InstaCal first, and then your program should work. If the program does not use device discovery, then also run InstaCal with the USB-201 attached so that it gets added to the board list. Lastly, delete any mccdaq.dll files that you may have installed previously. Our files should be in one place only, and that is C:\Program Files (x86)\Measurement Computing\DAQ\.