LvLink3.10.2.0 Install Issue

Blaze Tech

Question

I installed LvLink3.10.2.0 on two different computers, both computers have LabVIEW 2018 and above. The problem is, the LV-Link libraries are not shown in the tool palettes of either computer's LabVIEW regardless of version (2018, 2020, 2021, etc. The LV_Link3 libraries are not available. Even when I search for a LV-Linnk VI, nothing shows up. 

Can tech support please verify that the latest version provided actually installs properly on another computer?

One computer is a Windows 10 Pro. The other computer is a Windows 11 pro -> yes, I was able to get LabVIEW 2018 through 2022 32 bit and 64 bit to work on Windows 11.

This brings me to my next point... I can't see the LV-Link libraries on neither 32 bit or 64 bit versions of LabVIEW. So I think there is something wrong with the installer.

Thank you,

JL 

1 answer to this question

Hello @Blaze Tech.

I successfully installed LV-Link v3.10.2.0 on a Windows 11 64-bit system running LabVIEW 2023 Q3 64-bit.  Please restart your target system and then reinstall LV-Link.  If the installation prompts you to Modify or Repair, select the Repair option.

image.png

The files were installed to my C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2023\user.lib\LV-Link3 folder.

image.png

Regards,

Fausto