Eclypse DDR Streaming Project channel calibration question

Xband

Question

I have this hardware and software running and giving output on the serial port.  When I run the calibration routine it seems to give reasonable data but when I run the S2MM code the output seems to be in hex.  My guess is that the cal file isn't referenced properly but its a guess and I can't seem to locate where a file such as this is read in the code, I see the scope_calibration.c file Below are the serial result of the  calibration_reader_system and s2mm_cyclic_transfer_test_system. 

Eventually I want to perform some math on channel acquisitions and spit out a result.  I've input a 1kHz +/- 1V sine wave but direct conversion from hex to decimal in Exce (sorry I hate it too) gives nonsense huge numbers column H & I converting B and C. 

Thanks for any insight. 

image.thumb.png.63b1fe58a70b8f0f0c47319a501160dd.png

========= Zmod Port A : Zmod ADC 1410-105 Calibration Coefficients =========

Factory Calibration:   December 24, 2021 at 02:55:34
    CHAN_1_LG_GAIN:        -0.000055
    CHAN_1_LG_OFFSET:      -0.076329
    CHAN_1_HG_GAIN:        0.011868
    CHAN_1_HG_OFFSET:      -0.002765
    CHAN_2_LG_GAIN:        -0.001325
    CHAN_2_LG_OFFSET:      0.130576
    CHAN_2_HG_GAIN:        0.010189
    CHAN_2_HG_OFFSET:      0.006026
    Ch1LgCoefMultStatic:   0x10CC9
    Ch1LgCoefAddStatic:    0x3FE71
    Ch1HgCoefMultStatic:   0x11951
    Ch1HgCoefAddStatic:    0x3FE97
    Ch2LgCoefMultStatic:   0x10C72
    Ch2LgCoefAddStatic:    0x002AD
    Ch2HgCoefMultStatic:   0x118D9
    Ch2HgCoefAddStatic:    0x00316

User Calibration:      December 24, 2021 at 02:55:34
    CHAN_1_LG_GAIN:        -0.000055
    CHAN_1_LG_OFFSET:      -0.076329
    CHAN_1_HG_GAIN:        0.011868
    CHAN_1_HG_OFFSET:      -0.002765
    CHAN_2_LG_GAIN:        -0.001325
    CHAN_2_LG_OFFSET:      0.130576
    CHAN_2_HG_GAIN:        0.010189
    CHAN_2_HG_OFFSET:      0.006026
    Ch1LgCoefMultStatic:   0x10CC9
    Ch1LgCoefAddStatic:    0x3FE71
    Ch1HgCoefMultStatic:   0x11951
    Ch1HgCoefAddStatic:    0x3FE97
    Ch2LgCoefMultStatic:   0x10C72
    Ch2LgCoefAddStatic:    0x002AD
    Ch2HgCoefMultStatic:   0x118D9
    Ch2HgCoefAddStatic:    0x00316

Done initializing device drivers
TestMode: 0
Initialization done
ADC initialization done
Waiting for trigger...
Last beat found:
  BD base address: 00124168
  BD actual length: 0000000C
Buffer base address: 00124168
Buffer high address: 00128164
Length of buffer (words): 4096
Index of buffer head: 3
Trigger position: 0
Index of trigger position: 3
Detected trigger condition: 00000002
Transfer done
@00124174       FFE70007        3FF9    0001    0       3
@00124178       FFECFFFF        3FFB    3FFF    0       -3
@0012417C       FFF0FFEE        3FFC    3FFB    0       -15
@00124180       FFE7FFFF        3FF9    3FFF    0       -3
@00124184       FFDE0003        3FF7    0000    -1      0
@00124188       FFDEFFEA        3FF7    3FFA    -1      -18
@0012418C       FFD60003        3FF5    0000    -1      0
@00124190       FFDE0003        3FF7    0000    -1      0
@00124194       FFDAFFEA        3FF6    3FFA    -1      -18
@00124198       FFEC0003        3FFB    0000    0       0
@0012419C       FFECFFFF        3FFB    3FFF    0       -3
@001241A0       FFDA0003        3FF6    0000    -1      0
@001241A4       FFE3FFFB        3FF8    3FFE    0       -6
@001241A8       FFECFFF6        3FFB    3FFD    0       -9
@001241AC       036C0003        00DB    0000    26      0
@001241B0       0BD20035        02F4    000D    92      39
@001241B4       0A9100D5        02A4    0035    82      161
@001241B8       04E60157        0139    0055    38      259
@001241BC       049C0191        0127    0064    36      305
@001241C0       055D01AB        0157    006A    41      323
@001241C4       0611019A        0184    0066    47      311
@001241C8       064601AF        0191    006B    48      326
@001241CC       066901BB        019A    006E    50      335
@001241D0       06B401C0        01AD    0070    52      341
@001241D4       06FF01BB        01BF    006E    54      335
@001241D8       073C01C8        01CF    0072    56      347
@001241DC       078201BB        01E0    006E    58      335
@001241E0       07CD01DD        01F3    0077    60      363
@001241E4       082101E5        0208    0079    63      369
@001241E8       087401DD        021D    0077    66      363
@001241EC       08CC0

No loops or reduced jogs may help somewhat with the interface routing mess. No loops makes it harder to tell at a glance what pins/interfaces are inputs and which are outputs. The regenerate layout button will also shuffle everything around to try to fit it on screen, which is a blessing and a curse.

Xband: "You should play tennis if you enjoy watching others suffer. :)"

I used to play tennis.. to the amusement of everyone but me...

No, I don't like to see people suffer. I just wish that either Digilent would honestly advertise the Eclypse-Z7 or change the support to match the marketing claims.

Since I don't like to suffer, I've just moved on to other platforms for using my Zmod ADC/DAC pods. Life's too short to struggle with unnecessary complexity and design short-comings.

You are aware of the discrepancy between Digilent's support of the Eclypse-Z7 for customers and their own proprietary Waveforms implementation for the same platform, right?
But even Digilent Engineers, as the slow roll-out for Waveforms support of this board demonstrates, can't do "rapid development" for it's own board.

@zygot

I'm happy that they are producing this hardware as its performance fills a gap in what is available otherwise.  I can't blame Digilent for not providing basic Xilinx FPGA training, they have basic documentation that not any worse than what Xilinx has to offer.  The Xilinx documentation seems to be written to "have something" which is a common ideology but might not actually produce much help. 

For me I"m struggling with basic issues when trying to add or modify the diligent code, my main accomplishment has been being able to change the sample rate on the ADC, which is instructive.  

I'm not in a position to be able to reproduce the code that's available so that is how I must learn at this point. 

Edited by Xband
spelling

@artvvb

After looking at this issue more it would seem that a DSP Accumulator should do the job of integrating the data from the ADC in a timely manner.  I've tried finding examples that I can relate to the project but I cannot figure out where exactly to place the Acummulator Ip nor is it clear what type of data should be fed into this thing.  

I'm not sure where to connect a wire from the Axi4 Fifo created for the other method, the bit structure does not match and I cannot change it from 16 bits in the accumulator ip. ( I actually figured out how to change the input bit width since posting, you have to move a slider from Automatic to manual)

Do I need to use a slice function and perhaps another accumulator for the second channel?  

The best example I found that this should work was from Labview FPGA (sorry) it seems that for an array it is adding even or odd values every other clock cycle.  I couldn't find anything on the Xilinx site that shows a block diagram connection for these. 

https://www.ni.com/docs/en-US/bundle/labview-fpga-module/page/lvfpga/ht_accumulator.html

Trigger level high:

I'll also need a digital level that stays high for the entire acquisition of ADC trigger.  Perhaps there is one coming out of the trigger generator that you could suggest. 

I'll probably need to create a variable to extract the accumulator result, perhaps I could put it in the level trigger software in vitus and send the result out instead of or along with the ADC sample result. 

Sorry to change horses again before getting to far into the stream but it is implied that this should be a fast way to integrate the data, implied  by FFT results using the DSP.

Thanks, 

image.thumb.png.c314f281ef5c5c2e6fd026d9afe257af.png

image.png

Edited by Xband
Figured out how to edit Accumulator input width

Hi XBand,

I'm actively taking a look through this and will have some more comments later this afternoon. Trying to break down the problem in a way that steps back a bit from the context of the DDR streaming demo, since I think that it is making things more complicated than needed. That said, some of the material in the demo project is still extremely necessary.

The LabVIEW material looks interesting. A colleague also mentioned MATLAB, Simulink, and Model Composer as an option for this kind of DSP, but I have not used it myself, and it requires some licenses that you may or may not have access to.

An accumulator will be able to perform the integration - this IP looks reasonable for it. Note that the output width probably needs to be large enough to fit the number 0xffff * 700 (assuming 700 us at 100 MS/s), so minimum 26 bits.

Do I need to use a slice function and perhaps another accumulator for the second channel?  

Yes, it will be easier to treat each channel separately. Slicing off one of the channels so you can focus on designing the system for only one of them would also be appropriate. Also, you can treat tvalid on the AXI stream interface as an enable pin for downstream logic, as long as that logic needs to be run once every cycle - if you don't need extra control logic for the accumulator, maybe it's clock enable could just be tied to tvalid, for example.

Would getting those scope captures of what a pulse looks like be possible? The paint diagrams below illustrate how I'm currently thinking about the shape of the pulses and timing:

image.pngimage.png

Charge threshold and voltage threshold would be specified separately.

Thanks,

Arthur

I'm really sorry, I was caught up with several other tasks today.

5 hours ago, Xband said:

I'll also need a digital level that stays high for the entire acquisition of ADC trigger.  Perhaps there is one coming out of the trigger generator that you could suggest. 

The trigger outputs stay high for one stream beat (one clock cycle). Additional hardware that could handle this would be a register that gets set when the trigger output is high, paired with a counter that counts until it reaches a predefined value at which point the register clears, functionally a pulse extender/stretcher.

As an example of writing an RTL module from scratch, the following is the pulse extender described above.

Design source:

`timescale 1ns / 1ps

module extend_pulse #(
    parameter integer LENGTH = 10
) (
    input wire clk,
    input wire resetn,
    input wire trigger_in,
    output wire extended_trigger_out
);
    reg trigger_reg = 'b0;
    reg [$clog2(LENGTH-1)-1:0] counter = 'b0;

// Register, set when trigger_in is high, clear LENGTH clock cycles later
    always @(posedge clk) begin
        if (resetn == 1'b0) begin
            trigger_reg <= 'b0;
        end else if (trigger_reg == 1'b0) begin
            trigger_reg <= trigger_in;
        end else begin // if trigger_reg == 1'b1
            if (counter >= LENGTH-1) begin
                trigger_reg <= trigger_in;
            end // else stay high
        end
    end 

// Counter, clear when trigger_in is high, else increment when trigger_reg is high 
    always @(posedge clk) begin
        if (resetn == 1'b0) begin
            counter <= 'b0;
        end else if (trigger_in == 1'b1) begin
            counter <= 'b0;
        end else if (trigger_reg == 1'b1) begin
            counter <= counter + 1'b1;     
        end
    end

assign extended_trigger_out = trigger_reg;
endmodule

Simulation source:

`timescale 1ns / 1ps

module pulse_sim;
    reg clk = 1'b0;
    initial begin
        #10 clk = 1'b1;
        forever #5 clk = ~clk;
    end

reg resetn = 1'b0;
    initial begin
        // clear on the first clock edge
        @(posedge clk) resetn <= 1'b1;
    end

reg trigger_in = 0;

initial begin
        #400 trigger_in <= 1'b1;
        #20 trigger_in <= 1'b0;
    end

wire trigger_out;

extend_pulse #(
        .LENGTH(10)
    ) dut (
        .clk(clk),
        .resetn(resetn),
        .trigger_in(trigger_in),
        .extended_trigger_out(trigger_out)
    );
endmodule

Simulation results, showing the extended pulse going for an additional 10 clock cycles after the pulse:

image.png

And a guide for simulation, which ought to let you reproduce the above: https://digilent.com/reference/programmable-logic/guides/simulation

Similar names were causing problems, have RTL pulse extender added now. 

I've done this multiple times and it seems that every time I create this source it turns out to be a "hidden incompatible module".  

Cannot figure out what I"m doing wrong, have looked up multiple examples it does not seem to work.  

Did you mean for me to do a simulation?  I was working under the impression that your sim should be good.

I've tried creating it as Verilog and VHDL (from Adding Sources) with the same problem.  

Any idea?

image.thumb.png.9040b3d522874e49ad4a87af32108480.png

Edited by Xband

image.png

This list is made up of "module name (filename)" pairs, and two module names in the list match. One of the files needs to be edited to change the module name so that Vivado can tell which module should be used when it is instantiated in other sources.

@artvvb thanks, I figured that out immediately after I posted the question,

my next struggle is appending the accumulated data into the Axi stream.  I would like to arrange the data (ch1value, ch1 integrated , ch2 data, Ch2 integrated). I’ve concat’ed these values into a bit representation but cannot figure out how to insert/ replace this into the existing AXI stream.

I’ll post a block diagram screenshot when I can, I’m a bit concerned this will cause problems with the existing code, will need to adjust Axi stream bit address in downstream I’m guessing.

Should I greate a separate AXI stream for this appended data?

The DMAs are configured to handle 32-bit streams, increasing the width is possible, but would likely make it so that samples might be dropped. Adding another DMA configured to receive another 32-bit AXI stream is possible but involved.

1. How many bits wide are the concatenated stream and the accumulator outputs?

2. Do you *need* to move data from both channels and both accumulators into DDR, or is it acceptable to only send some of it up?

Even using all of the AXI stream signals wouldn't be necessary if you aren't trying to pass stuff to the processor - the ready signal in the interface passing data to your logic could be tied high (or to a software enable bit if there isn't another one further upstream), and the valid signal could be used as an enable for your logic.

@artvvb

Just as a proof of concept now I would replace the "channel 2" data signal with the Accumulator sum for testing.  I've tried to configure the sum as 16 bit so the concat'ed data is 32 bits, so it should fit back into the AXI stream. 

On 12/12/2023 at 3:16 PM, artvvb said:

The DMAs are configured to handle 32-bit streams, increasing the width is possible, but would likely make it so that samples might be dropped. Adding another DMA configured to receive another 32-bit AXI stream is possible but involved.

1. How many bits wide are the concatenated stream and the accumulator outputs?

2. Do you *need* to move data from both channels and both accumulators into DDR, or is it acceptable to only send some of it up?

1. Sum and original ADC value for channel 1 should be 32 bits, 

2. For the final project there are a couple of options, the Accumulator data is needed, it would be nice to be able to store up to 10 pulses for each channel.  The pulses could be buffered into memory.  

Cannot seem to find an instruction for entering data into the axi stream.  This seems pretty basic.  Most of the tutorials are regurgitation of Xilinx documents without examples of actually doing this.  Even in the DSP examples they all end up using it fancy IP that has the AXI out.  

Looking at the code it almost seems like some are connecting the data bitstream to the AXI clock signal, maybe this is an obvious solution to more experienced users.  

Now I'm looking screen mining IP looking for the axi_td_data in signal which seems like it would be the correct input. 

Thanks, 

image.png.2584970057fc72bde7e4ebeae7616768.png

You can manually wire ports within interfaces to other ports, the interfaces expand with the "+" button on the IP. Be aware of how clock signals are used. Latency through various modules will affect how accumulator data and adc data are aligned in the stream.

image.png

For what it's worth, the following is the code for the create_tlast module in the above screenshot, which just ties the tlast of the m interface low. 

`timescale 1ns / 1ps

module create_tlast(
    input wire aclk,
    input wire resetn,

output wire s_tready,
    input wire s_tvalid,
    input wire [31:0] s_tdata,

input wire m_tready,
    output wire m_tvalid,
    output wire [31:0] m_tdata,
    output wire m_tlast
    );
    assign s_tready = m_tready;
    assign m_tvalid = s_tvalid;
    assign m_tdata = s_tdata;
    assign m_tlast = 1'b0;
endmodule

@artvvb,

Realize its the holidays, throwing this out whenever you can have a look or anyone else following. 

I"m still trying to diagnose.  Synthesis and implementation pass.  Quite a few ip upgrade errors. 

Bitstream failed to generate, 

Thanks, 

ERROR: [DRC NSTD-1] Unspecified I/O Standard: 171 out of 171 logical ports use I/O standard (IOSTANDARD) value 'DEFAULT', instead of a user assigned specific value. This may cause I/O contention or incompatibility with the board power or connectivity affecting performance, signal integrity or in extreme cases cause damage to the device or the components to which it is connected. To correct this violation, specify all I/O standards. This design will fail to generate a bitstream unless all logical ports have a user specified I/O standard value defined. To allow bitstream creation with unspecified I/O standard values (not recommended), use this command: set_property SEVERITY {Warning} [get_drc_checks NSTD-1].  NOTE: When using the Vivado Runs infrastructure (e.g. launch_runs Tcl command), add this command to a .tcl file and add that file as a pre-hook for write_bitstream step for the implementation run. Problem ports: beat_count[31:0], error_count[31:0], m_tdata[31:0], miss_count[31:0], s_tdata[31:0], clk, decouple_streams, idle, m_tlast, m_tready, m_tvalid, resetn, s_tlast, s_tready, s_tvalid... and (the first 15 of 16 listed).
ERROR: [DRC UCIO-1] Unconstrained Logical Port: 171 out of 171 logical ports have no user assigned specific location constraint (LOC). This may cause I/O contention or incompatibility with the board power or connectivity affecting performance, signal integrity or in extreme cases cause damage to the device or the components to which it is connected. To correct this violation, specify all pin locations. This design will fail to generate a bitstream unless all logical ports have a user specified site LOC constraint defined.  To allow bitstream creation with unspecified pin locations (not recommended), use this command: set_property SEVERITY {Warning} [get_drc_checks UCIO-1].  NOTE: When using the Vivado Runs infrastructure (e.g. launch_runs Tcl command), add this command to a .tcl file and add that file as a pre-hook for write_bitstream step for the implementation run.  Problem ports: beat_count[31:0], error_count[31:0], m_tdata[31:0], miss_count[31:0], s_tdata[31:0], clk, decouple_streams, idle, m_tlast, m_tready, m_tvalid, resetn, s_tlast, s_tready, s_tvalid... and (the first 15 of 16 listed).
WARNING: [DRC ZPS7-1] PS7 block required: The PS7 cell must be used in this Zynq design in order to enable correct default configuration.
INFO: [Vivado 12-3199] DRC finished with 2 Errors, 1 Warnings
INFO: [Vivado 12-3200] Please refer to the DRC report (report_drc) for more information.
ERROR: [Vivado 12-1345] Error(s) found during DRC. Bitgen not run.
INFO: [Common 17-83] Releasing license: Implementation
19 Infos, 2 Warnings, 0 Critical Warnings and 3 Errors encountered.
write_bitstream failed
ERROR: [Common 17-39] 'write_bitstream' failed due to earlier errors.

INFO: [Common 17-206] Exiting Vivado at Tue Dec 26 12:21:30 2023...

[DRC NSTD-1] Unspecified I/O Standard: 171 out of 171 logical ports use I/O standard (IOSTANDARD) value 'DEFAULT', instead of a user assigned specific value. This may cause I/O contention or incompatibility with the board power or connectivity affecting performance, signal integrity or in extreme cases cause damage to the device or the components to which it is connected. To correct this violation, specify all I/O standards. This design will fail to generate a bitstream unless all logical ports have a user specified I/O standard value defined. To allow bitstream creation with unspecified I/O standard values (not recommended), use this command: set_property SEVERITY {Warning} [get_drc_checks NSTD-1].  NOTE: When using the Vivado Runs infrastructure (e.g. launch_runs Tcl command), add this command to a .tcl file and add that file as a pre-hook for write_bitstream step for the implementation run. Problem ports: beat_count[31:0], error_count[31:0], m_tdata[31:0], miss_count[31:0], s_tdata[31:0], clk, decouple_streams, idle, m_tlast, m_tready, m_tvalid, resetn, s_tlast, s_tready, s_tvalid... and (the first 15 of 16 listed).

Please check your block design sources tab, it should look something like the image below. Note that there are several files in the design sources. In this case (I don't have the same project open), there is a block design file (.bd), which is listed under an HDL top module (_wrapper.v). The wrapper file should be bolded, which indicates that it has been selected as the top layer of the design. RTL modules used in the design (like the test.v file in the screenshot) may be listed underneath the wrapper at the top level of the hierarchy, or nested underneath the block design file somewhere.

These errors indicate to me that a different file has been selected as the top module, and the port names used in the constraints don't match what that top module expects - and the port names all match what I'd expect from one of the RTL modules in the design. Make sure the top module is actually a block design wrapper. This could happen if using checkout scripts in a Vivado version that is incompatible - in that case, the block design might only be partially complete or empty, where a wrapper can't be automatically created.

image.png

Hi @artvvb,

updated the top design wrapper, now getting "[Synth 8-439] module 'design_1_create_tlast_0_0' not found" for a few IP's.  I've tried adding IP from sources a few times and installed y2k22_patch, which pops up as a reason for this in earlier versions. 

Thanks for any input.  Probably something stupid I did along the way.  Seems to be an infinite number of ways to make this process difficult!

image.png.938dacd1aabe065d335c5e55160f7965.png

image.thumb.png.ca0e63121cda671e7ae5b29edd3f80af.png

WARNING: [Runs 36-337] The following IPs are either missing output products or output products are not up-to-date for Implementation target. Since these IPs are locked, no update to the output products can be done. 
Please select 'Report IP Status' from the 'Tools/Report' menu or run Tcl command 'report_ip_status' for more information.
C:/Users/LENOVO/Documents/GitHub/hw/hw.srcs/sources_1/bd/design_1/design_1.bd

[Wed Dec 27 11:18:21 2023] Launched design_1_processing_system7_0_0_synth_1, design_1_c_accum_1_0_synth_1, design_1_c_accum_0_2_synth_1, design_1_axi_fifo_mm_s_0_0_synth_1, design_1_axis_register_slice_0_1_synth_1, design_1_extend_pulse_0_0_synth_1, design_1_create_tlast_0_0_synth_1...
Run output will be captured here:
design_1_processing_system7_0_0_synth_1: C:/Users/LENOVO/Documents/GitHub/hw/hw.runs/design_1_processing_system7_0_0_synth_1/runme.log
design_1_c_accum_1_0_synth_1: C:/Users/LENOVO/Documents/GitHub/hw/hw.runs/design_1_c_accum_1_0_synth_1/runme.log
design_1_c_accum_0_2_synth_1: C:/Users/LENOVO/Documents/GitHub/hw/hw.runs/design_1_c_accum_0_2_synth_1/runme.log
design_1_axi_fifo_mm_s_0_0_synth_1: C:/Users/LENOVO/Documents/GitHub/hw/hw.runs/design_1_axi_fifo_mm_s_0_0_synth_1/runme.log
design_1_axis_register_slice_0_1_synth_1: C:/Users/LENOVO/Documents/GitHub/hw/hw.runs/design_1_axis_register_slice_0_1_synth_1/runme.log
design_1_extend_pulse_0_0_synth_1: C:/Users/LENOVO/Documents/GitHub/hw/hw.runs/design_1_extend_pulse_0_0_synth_1/runme.log
design_1_create_tlast_0_0_synth_1: C:/Users/LENOVO/Documents/GitHub/hw/hw.runs/design_1_create_tlast_0_0_synth_1/runme.log
[Wed Dec 27 11:18:23 2023] Launched synth_1...

Edited by Xband

report_ip_status, 

Copyright 1986-2022 Xilinx, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2022-2023 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Tool Version : Vivado v.2023.1 (win64) Build 3865809 Sun May  7 15:05:29 MDT 2023
| Date         : Wed Dec 27 11:54:12 2023
| Host         : DESKTOP-A1N1QKI running 64-bit major release  (build 9200)
| Command      : report_ip_status
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IP Status Summary

1. Project IP Status
--------------------
Your project uses 142 IP. Some of these IP may have undergone changes in this release of the software. Please review the recommended actions.

More information on the Xilinx versioning policy is available at www.xilinx.com.

Project IP Instances
+-----------------------------------+------------------------------------------------+-----------------------------------+-----------+--------------------+---------+----------------+------------+----------------------+
| Instance Name                     | Status                                         | Recommendation                    | Change    | IP Name            | IP      | New Version    | New        | Original Part        |
|                                   |                                                |                                   | Log       |                    | Version |                | License    |                      |
+-----------------------------------+------------------------------------------------+-----------------------------------+-----------+--------------------+---------+----------------+------------+----------------------+
| c_accum_0                         | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(1)     | Accumulator        | 12.0    | 12.0 (Rev. 15) | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 15)     |                |            |                      |
| design_1_AxiStreamSinkMonitor_0_0 | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               | Change    | AxiStreamSinkMonit | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 2)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   | Log not   |                    | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   | available |                    | 2)      |                |            |                      |
| design_1_AxiStreamSourceMonit_0_0 | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               | Change    | AxiStreamSourceMon | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 2)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   | Log not   |                    | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   | available |                    | 2)      |                |            |                      |
| design_1_ManualTrigger_0_0        | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               | Change    | ManualTrigger      | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 2)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_TriggerControl_0_0       | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               | Change    | TriggerControl     | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 2)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_UserRegisters_0_0        | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               | Change    | UserRegisters      | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 2)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_ZmodAWGController_0_0    | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               | Change    | ZmodAWGController_ | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 2)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_ZmodAwgAxiConfigurat_0_0 | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               | Change    | ZmodAwgAxiConfigur | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 2)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_ZmodScopeAXIConfigur_0_0 | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               | Change    | Zmod Scope AXI     | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   | Log not   | Configuration      | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   | available |                    | 13)     |                |            |                      |
| design_1_ZmodScopeController_0_0  | IP contains locked subcore                     | Upgrade IP or repackage component | Change    | ZmodScopeControlle | 1.1     | 1.1 (Rev. 1)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   | available |                    | 1)      |                |            |                      |
| design_1_axi_dma_0_0              | IP revision change                             | Upgrade IP                        |  *(2)     | AXI Direct Memory  | 7.1     | 7.1 (Rev. 29)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           | Access             | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 25)     |                |            |                      |
| design_1_axi_dma_0_1              | IP revision change                             | Upgrade IP                        |  *(3)     | AXI Direct Memory  | 7.1     | 7.1 (Rev. 29)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           | Access             | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 25)     |                |            |                      |
| design_1_axi_fifo_mm_s_0_0        | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               | *(4)      | AXI-Stream FIFO    | 4.3     | 4.3            | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_axi_lite_rst_0           | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(5)     | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           | Reset              | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 13)     |                |            |                      |
| design_1_axi_lite_rst_1           | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(6)     | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           | Reset              | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 13)     |                |            |                      |
| design_1_axi_lite_rst_2           | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(7)     | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_axi_reset_0              | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(8)     | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_axi_rst1_0               | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(9)     | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_axi_rst_0                | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(10)    | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_axi_rst_1                | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(11)    | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_axi_s2mm_rst_0           | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(12)    | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_axis_clock_converter_0_0 | IP revision change                             | Upgrade IP                        |  *(13)    | AXI4-Stream Clock  | 1.1     | 1.1 (Rev. 29)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           | Converter          | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
| design_1_axis_clock_converter_0_1 | IP revision change                             | Upgrade IP                        |  *(14)    | AXI4-Stream Clock  | 1.1     | 1.1 (Rev. 29)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           | Converter          | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
| design_1_axis_clock_converter_0_2 | IP revision change                             | Upgrade IP                        |  *(15)    | AXI4-Stream Clock  | 1.1     | 1.1 (Rev. 29)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_axis_clock_converter_0_3 | IP revision change                             | Upgrade IP                        |  *(16)    | AXI4-Stream Clock  | 1.1     | 1.1 (Rev. 29)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_axis_mux_0_0             | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               | Change    | axis_mux_v1_0      | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 1)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   | available |                    | 1)      |                |            |                      |
| design_1_axis_register_slice_0_0  | IP revision change                             | Upgrade IP                        |  *(17)    | AXI4-Stream        | 1.1     | 1.1 (Rev. 28)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           | Register Slice     | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 24)     |                |            |                      |
| design_1_axis_register_slice_0_1  | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(18)    | AXI4-Stream        | 1.1     | 1.1 (Rev. 28)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           | Register Slice     | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 28)     |                |            |                      |
| design_1_c_accum_0_2              | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(19)    | Accumulator        | 12.0    | 12.0 (Rev. 15) | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 15)     |                |            |                      |
| design_1_c_accum_1_0              | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(20)    | Accumulator        | 12.0    | 12.0 (Rev. 15) | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_clk_wiz_0_0              | IP revision change                             | Upgrade IP                        |  *(21)    | Clocking Wizard    | 6.0     | 6.0 (Rev. 12)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 8)      |                |            |                      |
| design_1_clk_wiz_0_1              | IP revision change                             | Upgrade IP                        |  *(22)    | Clocking Wizard    | 6.0     | 6.0 (Rev. 12)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 8)      |                |            |                      |
| design_1_create_tlast_0_0         | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               | Change    | create_tlast_v1_0  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 1)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_extend_pulse_0_0         | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               | Change    | extend_pulse_v1_0  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 1)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_fclk1_rst1_0             | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(23)    | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_fclk1_rst2_0             | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(24)    | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_fclk1_rst_0              | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(25)    | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_fclk2_rst_0              | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(26)    | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_ila_0_0                  | IP revision change                             | Upgrade IP                        |  *(27)    | ILA (Integrated    | 6.2     | 6.2 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           | Logic Analyzer)    | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 11)     |                |            |                      |
| design_1_inject_tlast_on_trig_0_0 | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               | Change    | inject_tlast_on_tr | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 1)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_level_trigger_0_0        | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               | Change    | level_trigger_v1_0 | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 1)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_mm2s_rst_0               | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(28)    | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_processing_system7_0_0   | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(29)    | ZYNQ7 Processing   | 5.5     | 5.5 (Rev. 6)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           | System             | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 6)      |                |            |                      |
| design_1_ps7_0_axi_periph_gp0_0   | IP revision change                             | Upgrade IP                        |  *(30)    | AXI Interconnect   | 2.1     | 2.1 (Rev. 29)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_resolution_0             | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(31)    | Slice              | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 2)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 2)      |                |            |                      |
| design_1_sg_rst1_0                | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(32)    | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_sg_rst2_0                | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(33)    | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_sg_rst3_0                | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(34)    | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_sg_rst4_0                | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(35)    | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_sg_rst_0                 | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(36)    | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_smartconnect_0_0         | IP revision change. IP contains locked subcore | Upgrade IP                        |  *(37)    | AXI SmartConnect   | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 20)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 16)     |                |            |                      |
| design_1_smartconnect_1_0         | IP revision change. IP contains locked subcore | Upgrade IP                        |  *(38)    | AXI SmartConnect   | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 20)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 16)     |                |            |                      |
| design_1_smartconnect_2_0         | IP revision change. IP contains locked subcore | Upgrade IP                        |  *(39)    | AXI SmartConnect   | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 20)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_stream_rst_0             | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(40)    | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_stream_rst_1             | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(41)    | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_stream_rst_2             | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(42)    | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_stream_rst_3             | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(43)    | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_stream_rst_4             | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(44)    | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_system_ila_0_0           | IP revision change. IP contains locked subcore | Upgrade IP                        |  *(45)    | System ILA         | 1.1     | 1.1 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 10)     |                |            |                      |
| design_1_system_ila_1_0           | IP revision change. IP contains locked subcore | Upgrade IP                        |  *(46)    | System ILA         | 1.1     | 1.1 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 10)     |                |            |                      |
| design_1_test_stream_sink_0_0     | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               | Change    | test_stream_sink_v | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 1)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_traffic_generator_0_0    | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               | Change    | traffic_generator_ | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 1)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_xlconcat_0_0             | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(47)    | Concat             | 2.1     | 2.1 (Rev. 4)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 4)      |                |            |                      |
| design_1_xlconcat_0_1             | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(48)    | Concat             | 2.1     | 2.1 (Rev. 4)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 4)      |                |            |                      |
| design_1_xlconcat_1_0             | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(49)    | Concat             | 2.1     | 2.1 (Rev. 4)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_xlslice_0_0              | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(50)    | Slice              | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 2)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 2)      |                |            |                      |
| design_1_xlslice_15_downto_0_1    | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(51)    | Slice              | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 2)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_xlslice_1_0              | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(52)    | Slice              | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 2)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| design_1_xlslice_31_downto_16_1   | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(53)    | Slice              | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 2)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| ZmodADC_SynchonizationFIFO        | IP revision change                             | Upgrade parent IP                 |  *(54)    | FIFO Generator     | 13.2    | 13.2 (Rev. 8)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 5)      |                |            |                      |
| bd_365d_g_inst_0                  | Incompatible IP data detected                  | Repackage parent IP               | Change    | Gigantic mux       | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 1)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_365d_ila_lib_0                 | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(55)    | ILA (Integrated    | 6.2     | 6.2 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           | Logic Analyzer)    | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 11)     |                |            |                      |
| bd_48ac_arsw_0                    | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(56)    | SmartConnect       | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 6)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           | Switchboard        | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 6)      |                |            |                      |
| bd_48ac_awsw_0                    | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(57)    | SmartConnect       | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 6)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           | Switchboard        | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
| bd_48ac_bsw_0                     | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(58)    | SmartConnect       | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 6)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_m00arn_0                  | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(59)    | SmartConnect Node  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_m00awn_0                  | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(60)    | SmartConnect Node  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_m00bn_0                   | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(61)    | SmartConnect Node  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_m00e_0                    | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(62)    | SC EXIT            | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_m00rn_0                   | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(63)    | SmartConnect Node  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_m00s2a_0                  | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(64)    | SmartConnect       | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 8)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           | SC2AXI Bridge      | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 7)      |                |            |                      |
| bd_48ac_m00wn_0                   | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(65)    | SmartConnect Node  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_one_0                     | Incompatible IP data detected                  | Repackage parent IP               |  *(66)    | Constant           | 1.1     | 1.1 (Rev. 7)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 7)      |                |            |                      |
| bd_48ac_psr_aclk_0                | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(67)    | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_rsw_0                     | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(68)    | SmartConnect       | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 6)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_s00a2s_0                  | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(69)    | SmartConnect       | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 8)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           | AXI2SC Bridge      | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
| bd_48ac_s00mmu_0                  | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(70)    | SC MMU             | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 11)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_s00sic_0                  | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(71)    | SC SI_CONVERTER    | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 11)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_s00tr_0                   | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(72)    | SC                 | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 9)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           | TRANSACTION_REGULA | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 9)      |                |            |                      |
| bd_48ac_s01a2s_0                  | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(73)    | SmartConnect       | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 8)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           | AXI2SC Bridge      | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
| bd_48ac_s01mmu_0                  | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(74)    | SC MMU             | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 11)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_s01sic_0                  | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(75)    | SC SI_CONVERTER    | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 11)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_s01tr_0                   | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(76)    | SC                 | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 9)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           | TRANSACTION_REGULA | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           |                    | 9)      |                |            |                      |
| bd_48ac_sarn_0                    | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(77)    | SmartConnect Node  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_sarn_1                    | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(78)    | SmartConnect Node  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_sawn_0                    | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(79)    | SmartConnect Node  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_sawn_1                    | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(80)    | SmartConnect Node  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_sbn_0                     | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(81)    | SmartConnect Node  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_sbn_1                     | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(82)    | SmartConnect Node  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_srn_0                     | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(83)    | SmartConnect Node  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_srn_1                     | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(84)    | SmartConnect Node  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_swn_0                     | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(85)    | SmartConnect Node  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_swn_1                     | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(86)    | SmartConnect Node  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_48ac_wsw_0                     | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(87)    | SmartConnect       | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 6)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_880d_m00e_0                    | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(88)    | SC EXIT            | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_880d_m00s2a_0                  | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(89)    | SmartConnect       | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 8)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
|                                   |                                                |                                   |           | SC2AXI Bridge      | (Rev.   |                |            |                      |
| bd_880d_one_0                     | Incompatible IP data detected                  | Repackage parent IP               |  *(90)    | Constant           | 1.1     | 1.1 (Rev. 7)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_880d_psr_aclk_0                | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(91)    | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_880d_s00a2s_0                  | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(92)    | SmartConnect       | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 8)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_880d_s00mmu_0                  | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(93)    | SC MMU             | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 11)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_880d_s00sic_0                  | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(94)    | SC SI_CONVERTER    | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 11)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_880d_s00tr_0                   | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(95)    | SC                 | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 9)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_880d_sarn_0                    | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(96)    | SmartConnect Node  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_880d_srn_0                     | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(97)    | SmartConnect Node  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_88fd_m00e_0                    | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(98)    | SC EXIT            | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_88fd_m00s2a_0                  | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(99)    | SmartConnect       | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 8)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_88fd_one_0                     | Incompatible IP data detected                  | Repackage parent IP               |  *(100)   | Constant           | 1.1     | 1.1 (Rev. 7)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_88fd_psr_aclk_0                | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(101)   | Processor System   | 5.0     | 5.0 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_88fd_s00a2s_0                  | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(102)   | SmartConnect       | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 8)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_88fd_s00mmu_0                  | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(103)   | SC MMU             | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 11)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_88fd_s00sic_0                  | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(104)   | SC SI_CONVERTER    | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 11)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_88fd_s00tr_0                   | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(105)   | SC                 | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 9)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_88fd_sawn_0                    | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(106)   | SmartConnect Node  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_88fd_sbn_0                     | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(107)   | SmartConnect Node  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_88fd_swn_0                     | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(108)   | SmartConnect Node  | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 14)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_f60c_g_inst_0                  | Incompatible IP data detected                  | Repackage parent IP               | Change    | Gigantic mux       | 1.0     | 1.0 (Rev. 1)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_f60c_ila_lib_0                 | IP revision change                             | Repackage parent IP               |  *(109)   | ILA (Integrated    | 6.2     | 6.2 (Rev. 13)  | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_f60c_slot_0_ar_0               | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(110)   | Concat             | 2.1     | 2.1 (Rev. 4)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_f60c_slot_0_aw_0               | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(111)   | Concat             | 2.1     | 2.1 (Rev. 4)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_f60c_slot_0_b_0                | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(112)   | Concat             | 2.1     | 2.1 (Rev. 4)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_f60c_slot_0_r_0                | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(113)   | Concat             | 2.1     | 2.1 (Rev. 4)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_f60c_slot_0_w_0                | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(114)   | Concat             | 2.1     | 2.1 (Rev. 4)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_f60c_slot_1_ar_0               | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(115)   | Concat             | 2.1     | 2.1 (Rev. 4)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_f60c_slot_1_aw_0               | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(116)   | Concat             | 2.1     | 2.1 (Rev. 4)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_f60c_slot_1_b_0                | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(117)   | Concat             | 2.1     | 2.1 (Rev. 4)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_f60c_slot_1_r_0                | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(118)   | Concat             | 2.1     | 2.1 (Rev. 4)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_f60c_slot_1_w_0                | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(119)   | Concat             | 2.1     | 2.1 (Rev. 4)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_f60c_slot_2_ar_0               | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(120)   | Concat             | 2.1     | 2.1 (Rev. 4)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_f60c_slot_2_aw_0               | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(121)   | Concat             | 2.1     | 2.1 (Rev. 4)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_f60c_slot_2_b_0                | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(122)   | Concat             | 2.1     | 2.1 (Rev. 4)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_f60c_slot_2_r_0                | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(123)   | Concat             | 2.1     | 2.1 (Rev. 4)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
| bd_f60c_slot_2_w_0                | Up-to-date                                     | No changes required               |  *(124)   | Concat             | 2.1     | 2.1 (Rev. 4)   | Included   | xc7z020clg484-1      |
*(1) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/c_accum_v12_0/doc/c_accum_v12_0_changelog.txt
*(2) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/axi_dma_v7_1/doc/axi_dma_v7_1_changelog.txt
*(3) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/axi_dma_v7_1/doc/axi_dma_v7_1_changelog.txt
*(4) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/axi_fifo_mm_s_v4_3/doc/axi_fifo_mm_s_v4_3_changelog.txt
*(5) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(6) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(7) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(8) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(9) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(10) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(11) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(12) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(13) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/axis_clock_converter_v1_1/doc/axis_clock_converter_v1_1_changelog.txt
*(14) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/axis_clock_converter_v1_1/doc/axis_clock_converter_v1_1_changelog.txt
*(15) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/axis_clock_converter_v1_1/doc/axis_clock_converter_v1_1_changelog.txt
*(16) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/axis_clock_converter_v1_1/doc/axis_clock_converter_v1_1_changelog.txt
*(17) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/axis_register_slice_v1_1/doc/axis_register_slice_v1_1_changelog.txt
*(18) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/axis_register_slice_v1_1/doc/axis_register_slice_v1_1_changelog.txt
*(19) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/c_accum_v12_0/doc/c_accum_v12_0_changelog.txt
*(20) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/c_accum_v12_0/doc/c_accum_v12_0_changelog.txt
*(21) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/clk_wiz_v6_0/doc/clk_wiz_v6_0_changelog.txt
*(22) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/clk_wiz_v6_0/doc/clk_wiz_v6_0_changelog.txt
*(23) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(24) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(25) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(26) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(27) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/ila_v6_2/doc/ila_v6_2_changelog.txt
*(28) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(29) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/processing_system7_v5_5/doc/processing_system7_v5_5_changelog.txt
*(30) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/axi_interconnect_v2_1/doc/axi_interconnect_v2_1_changelog.txt
*(31) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlslice_v1_0/doc/xlslice_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(32) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(33) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(34) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(35) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(36) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(37) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/smartconnect_v1_0/doc/smartconnect_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(38) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/smartconnect_v1_0/doc/smartconnect_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(39) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/smartconnect_v1_0/doc/smartconnect_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(40) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(41) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(42) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(43) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(44) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(45) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/system_ila_v1_1/doc/system_ila_v1_1_changelog.txt
*(46) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/system_ila_v1_1/doc/system_ila_v1_1_changelog.txt
*(47) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlconcat_v2_1/doc/xlconcat_v2_1_changelog.txt
*(48) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlconcat_v2_1/doc/xlconcat_v2_1_changelog.txt
*(49) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlconcat_v2_1/doc/xlconcat_v2_1_changelog.txt
*(50) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlslice_v1_0/doc/xlslice_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(51) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlslice_v1_0/doc/xlslice_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(52) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlslice_v1_0/doc/xlslice_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(53) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlslice_v1_0/doc/xlslice_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(54) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/fifo_generator_v13_2/doc/fifo_generator_v13_2_changelog.txt
*(55) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/ila_v6_2/doc/ila_v6_2_changelog.txt
*(56) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_switchboard_v1_0/doc/sc_switchboard_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(57) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_switchboard_v1_0/doc/sc_switchboard_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(58) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_switchboard_v1_0/doc/sc_switchboard_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(59) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_node_v1_0/doc/sc_node_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(60) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_node_v1_0/doc/sc_node_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(61) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_node_v1_0/doc/sc_node_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(62) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_exit_v1_0/doc/sc_exit_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(63) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_node_v1_0/doc/sc_node_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(64) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_sc2axi_v1_0/doc/sc_sc2axi_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(65) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_node_v1_0/doc/sc_node_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(66) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlconstant_v1_1/doc/xlconstant_v1_1_changelog.txt
*(67) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(68) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_switchboard_v1_0/doc/sc_switchboard_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(69) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_axi2sc_v1_0/doc/sc_axi2sc_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(70) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_mmu_v1_0/doc/sc_mmu_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(71) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_si_converter_v1_0/doc/sc_si_converter_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(72) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_transaction_regulator_v1_0/doc/sc_transaction_regulator_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(73) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_axi2sc_v1_0/doc/sc_axi2sc_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(74) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_mmu_v1_0/doc/sc_mmu_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(75) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_si_converter_v1_0/doc/sc_si_converter_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(76) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_transaction_regulator_v1_0/doc/sc_transaction_regulator_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(77) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_node_v1_0/doc/sc_node_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(78) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_node_v1_0/doc/sc_node_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(79) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_node_v1_0/doc/sc_node_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(80) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_node_v1_0/doc/sc_node_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(81) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_node_v1_0/doc/sc_node_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(82) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_node_v1_0/doc/sc_node_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(83) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_node_v1_0/doc/sc_node_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(84) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_node_v1_0/doc/sc_node_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(85) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_node_v1_0/doc/sc_node_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(86) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_node_v1_0/doc/sc_node_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(87) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_switchboard_v1_0/doc/sc_switchboard_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(88) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_exit_v1_0/doc/sc_exit_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(89) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_sc2axi_v1_0/doc/sc_sc2axi_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(90) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlconstant_v1_1/doc/xlconstant_v1_1_changelog.txt
*(91) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(92) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_axi2sc_v1_0/doc/sc_axi2sc_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(93) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_mmu_v1_0/doc/sc_mmu_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(94) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_si_converter_v1_0/doc/sc_si_converter_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(95) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_transaction_regulator_v1_0/doc/sc_transaction_regulator_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(96) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_node_v1_0/doc/sc_node_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(97) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_node_v1_0/doc/sc_node_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(98) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_exit_v1_0/doc/sc_exit_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(99) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_sc2axi_v1_0/doc/sc_sc2axi_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(100) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlconstant_v1_1/doc/xlconstant_v1_1_changelog.txt
*(101) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/proc_sys_reset_v5_0/doc/proc_sys_reset_v5_0_changelog.txt
*(102) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_axi2sc_v1_0/doc/sc_axi2sc_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(103) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_mmu_v1_0/doc/sc_mmu_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(104) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_si_converter_v1_0/doc/sc_si_converter_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(105) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_transaction_regulator_v1_0/doc/sc_transaction_regulator_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(106) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_node_v1_0/doc/sc_node_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(107) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_node_v1_0/doc/sc_node_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(108) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/sc_node_v1_0/doc/sc_node_v1_0_changelog.txt
*(109) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/ila_v6_2/doc/ila_v6_2_changelog.txt
*(110) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlconcat_v2_1/doc/xlconcat_v2_1_changelog.txt
*(111) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlconcat_v2_1/doc/xlconcat_v2_1_changelog.txt
*(112) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlconcat_v2_1/doc/xlconcat_v2_1_changelog.txt
*(113) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlconcat_v2_1/doc/xlconcat_v2_1_changelog.txt
*(114) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlconcat_v2_1/doc/xlconcat_v2_1_changelog.txt
*(115) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlconcat_v2_1/doc/xlconcat_v2_1_changelog.txt
*(116) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlconcat_v2_1/doc/xlconcat_v2_1_changelog.txt
*(117) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlconcat_v2_1/doc/xlconcat_v2_1_changelog.txt
*(118) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlconcat_v2_1/doc/xlconcat_v2_1_changelog.txt
*(119) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlconcat_v2_1/doc/xlconcat_v2_1_changelog.txt
*(120) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlconcat_v2_1/doc/xlconcat_v2_1_changelog.txt
*(121) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlconcat_v2_1/doc/xlconcat_v2_1_changelog.txt
*(122) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlconcat_v2_1/doc/xlconcat_v2_1_changelog.txt
*(123) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlconcat_v2_1/doc/xlconcat_v2_1_changelog.txt
*(124) c:/Xilinx/Vivado/2023.1/data/ip/xilinx/xlconcat_v2_1/doc/xlconcat_v2_1_changelog.txt

This is getting worse, now it doesn't see the "design_1" wrapper file....

saw something about if you move between simulation and design it places things in an "imports" folder that can cause issues, though I don't see a solution for this issue. 

C:/Users/LENOVO/Documents/GitHub/hw/hw.srcs/sources_1/imports/hdl/design_1_wrapper.v

image.thumb.png.a830d2a2d5308b300cb0dc80adb39038.png

Edited by Xband

Gee, I've been following this thread since it started.. two months ago.
This one took me less than 2 week effort: https://forum.digilent.com/topic/20153-capture-4-channels-of-120-million-adc-samples/

Guess which platform I think of as "rapid development" and which one I think of as a sinkhole for time and effort ( not that one can't learn an awful lot about stuff that isn't necessary to implement very useful projects. You've probably heard of K.I.S.S.; how about ITPS ( It's The Platform Silly )

Projects for collecting large mounts of data and moving it to a PC are so much easier without Vitis, ZYNQ, Vivado IP.. just an HDL and one software application in C.

But everyone hast the right to pick their own poison I suppose. Edited by zygot

Thanks, that's helpful.  I've been at this sporadically while taking care of a family member who has been in and out of the hospital.  Again I don't see it as a problem with the hardware, Vivado is a mess and non intuitive, I'm using the proper platform for my application .

I"ve been cordial with your drop in remarks, I suggest you unfollow the conversation if you don't have anything to contribute. 

Edited by Xband

Stop with the commentary that you find to be not at all helpful. So noted...

I apologize if my comments seems snide; they aren't at all, I just hate to see someone struggle unnecessarily.

I agree that Vivado is buggy and difficult to get along with. But it still understands VHDL, Verilog and System Verilog. My theory is that the more control that a developer has, the easier the overall effort in the long run. That opinion is based on experience using tools from all of the FPGA vendors. With ZYNQ you need to use AXI bus structures, and you need to accommodate all of the ARM peculiarities. That's more complications. An you can't simulate a whole design.

You like the Eclipse-Z7 hardware. Good for you. Keep on keeping on, as they say.

In the future I'll force myself not to read this thread. No more comments.

The project that I linked to above was also done in my spare time as an exercise of curiosity. No frustration at all. Edited by zygot

@zygot yeah I had the main project working quickly also, its the modifications that cause problems and the accompanying gaps in the workflow in Vivado that come along.  I search Xilinx forums each time before reposting here and find people encountering the exact problems I am having years ago and there are not clear solutions to the same annoyance I'm having.  

Part of my problem could be I'm using 2023.1 and the original project is in 20xx.x, I don't know.  At some point I might download the same version and go through it. 

The current stumbling block is that Vivado changed the directory for ip from the baseline to a "temporary" and seemed to forget it does this for some reason.  So I as a novice need to figure out what trick I can pull to make it ok.  Maybe rebuilding the project in an earlier version is the best solution at this point, I don't know.