Digilent adept2 utilities previous version link incorrect

aceuno

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi @aceuno,

I will work on getting this corrected. What particular version of the older utilities and which distribution type are you looking for so I can get it to you sooner?

And if you don't mind me asking, why do you want to avoid the latest version?

Thanks,
JColvin

On 8/8/2023 at 9:47 AM, JColvin said:

Hi @aceuno,

I will work on getting this corrected. What particular version of the older utilities and which distribution type are you looking for so I can get it to you sooner?

And if you don't mind me asking, why do you want to avoid the latest version?

Thanks,
JColvin

Hi @JColvin,

Thanks for the reply.

We are looking to use 2.19.2 runtime, and whichever version of utilities that correspond to that. I believe it should be 1 or 2 version back?

We are avoiding the latest version because we are using ubuntu 14.04 and have some libc6 dependency issues for the newest runtime.

PS: The link for sdk is also going to the windows version download

Thanks again

Ricky

Edited by aceuno
@person

Hi @aceuno

The links are fixed and a dedicated utilities previous versions page has been created: https://digilent.com/reference/software/adept/utilities-previous-versions. The SDK previous versions link was taken down since 2.4.2 is the only version we're currently hosting.

You may need to go back to either 2.3.2 or 2.4.1 - they're the latest versions that explicitly list Ubuntu 14.04 in their readmes. The engineer who worked on Adept indicated that he thinks you might need 2.3.2.

Thanks,

Arthur

3 hours ago, artvvb said:

Hi @aceuno

The links are fixed and a dedicated utilities previous versions page has been created: https://digilent.com/reference/software/adept/utilities-previous-versions. The SDK previous versions link was taken down since 2.4.2 is the only version we're currently hosting.

You may need to go back to either 2.3.2 or 2.4.1 - they're the latest versions that explicitly list Ubuntu 14.04 in their readmes. The engineer who worked on Adept indicated that he thinks you might need 2.3.2.

Thanks,

Arthur

Thank you for the support!

Cheers,

Ricky