Request for LabVIEW SDK and Examples for USB-2020 DAQ Device

jangjae

Question

While I am excited about the capabilities of the USB-2020, I must admit that I am not very proficient in using the LabVIEW program. As a result, I am seeking assistance in obtaining the LabVIEW Software Development Kit (SDK) files and any LabVIEW example materials that are available for the USB-2020 DAQ device.

Having access to the SDK and example materials would greatly help me understand the device's functionalities and enable me to develop applications tailored to my specific needs.

I kindly request that you provide me with the necessary LabVIEW SDK files and any relevant LabVIEW example documentation for the USB-2020. If there are any specific installation instructions or additional resources that could aid in my understanding, please include them as well.

Thank you very much for your time and attention to this matter. I am looking forward to your prompt and positive response.

Best regards,

1 answer to this question

Hello @jangjae.

You must first download and install the MCC DAQ software (mccdaq.exe) onto your Windows system, which should already have LabVIEW installed, but not open.  Be sure to select the InstaCal/Universal Library option, as well as the ULx for NI LabVIEW option during the installation process. 

https://mcc.download.ni.com/#downloads/MCCDaqCD/

Afterwards, connect a USB cable from the USB-2020 to your Windows system and the external power supply to the device.  Next, run MCC's InstaCal utility to detect the device.  (You should see LED activity on the device.)  Once the device is detected by InstaCal, close InstaCal and then proceed to using LabVIEW.  The following three posts should get you started. 

USB-2020 User's Guide:  https://www.mccdaq.com/pdfs/manuals/USB-2020.pdf

Regards,

Fausto