Problems gathering data with the Impedance Analyzer

oscarl

Question

I am new to the analog discovery 2 and i am trying to use the waveforms SDK to code a python script that can gather the impedance data using the impedance analyzer. My goal is to do medium-large scale tests of the impedance of small speakers. I am however not getting any data from the impedance analyzer when using it through the SDK. It works fine when just using the normal Waveforms. However i want more flexability so i am using python with the SDK in visual studio code. I tried using the example code from AnalogImpedance_Analyzer.py, but that didnt work. So i tried modifying it to only give the resistance values for 50 hz to 20 khz.  The code i am currently trying is posted in the bastebin link. The speaker makes the correct sound, the code does not retrieve any data and does not plot anything. Does anyone know what i am doing wrong, alternatively if anyone have good results with retrieving data from the Impedance analyzer and writing it to a csv file that would help alot. But for now i just want to know why it does not give me any values back. Ty

https://pastebin.com/QeDa2dec

Edited by oscarl

1 answer to this question