where can i download the waveform software

liki

Question

Hello, i recently got a diligent digital discovery, I can't able find where I can download the software from. I went to the "Download WaveForms Software" page but there is no download option and also checked my download folder if it automatically downloaded the files but there were no files related to Waveform. Can anyone please point where i can download the software   

Capture.PNG

2 answers to this question

12 hours ago, liki said:

Hello, i recently got a diligent digital discovery, I can't able find where I can download the software from. I went to the "Download WaveForms Software" page but there is no download option and also checked my download folder if it automatically downloaded the files but there were no files related to Waveform. Can anyone please point where i can download the software   

Capture.PNG

Hi ! This link works : https://click.pstmrk.it/3s/lp.digilent.com%2Fcomplete-waveforms-download/ZSSe/4r_tAQ/AQ/52684c65-de85-4027-9298-81af629ebeef/2/Pvcv9IRJsq

Hi @Mathias G.,

Based on your initial screenshot, it looks like the form that is normally on the right hand side of the page didn't load for you, likely because your browser stopped whatever script from loading it, or at least I remember having to disable that in the past for my browser. Something about needing fancy scripts to get fancy marketing data to appease fancy overlords.

image.png

But the link you found is otherwise accurate.

Thanks,
JColvin