Digital Discovery Kit

satyesh

Question

I recently started using a digital discovery kit and I want to visualize my hardware output in waveforms software. I want to know how to interface the PYNQ z1 board with the digital discovery kit. Regarding this digital discovery kit, there were no many resources on youtube.

If possible can someone share resources regarding this?

1 answer to this question

Hi @satyesh,

What sort of hardware output are you wanting to observe on the Pynq Z1 with the Digital Discovery?

In general with regards to connectivity, you would open the Logic Analyzer, choose the "Click to Add Channels" button on the left hand side, physically connect those channels via the wires to your contact points on the hardware whose outputs you want to observe, then click Run. This is explained a bit more with additional images in the Getting Started Guide on the Digital Discovery Resource Center: https://digilent.com/reference/test-and-measurement/digital-discovery/start.

Additional configuration and set up can be done of course, but I do not want to accidentally mislead you with setups that are not helpful for your situation.

Thanks,
JColvin