Trouble Installing Data Translation Modules

Shelby

Question

How do i get the Data Translation modules available in DASYLab?  DASYLab Configurator shows that the Data Translation Package is installed, but it is not available in the worksheet.  Version DASYLab_2020_Full.  DT9857E drivers are installed and the device works properly if using QuickDAQ. 

DT2.jpg

DT1.jpg

8 answers to this question

Hello,

I don't know what went wrong, but here's what I suggest. First, disable the DT driver. Next, download and install the required software from the Omni-CD. https://www.mccdaq.com/downloads/DTSoftware/Omni-CD/

Finally, using the DASYLab Configurator, re-enable the DT driver 15.0.0.339. It's essential to use the newest driver.  You may want to restart after installing the Omni-CD.

Let me know how it goes.

John

I disabled the DT driver, restarted the PC, downloaded DataAcqOMNI_V7.8.9, installed necessary software.  After that i used the configurator to enable DT driver 15.0.0.339.  I still receive the same error message when opening a project and the Data Translation modules are not available.

image.png

Installing Visual C++ version 2010 fixed the problem.  I now see Data Translation modules.  I had to delete the existing module that was in the file and replace it with a new one, I assume the version was different.  Aside from that it all looks good.  Thanks for the help!!!!!