Warranty and replacement for Analog Discovery 2 device

shaz123

Question

Hi,

I have an Analog Discovery 2 that does not have any power LEDs when plugged in and the computer does not appear to detect it. I have tried a number of USB cables that I know are good and tried connecting it to 2 other computers, but I don’t see the device turn on, I even tried the DC adapter to power it on but that doesn’t turn it on and nothing shows up in Windows Device Manager either.

Date of Purchase: June 3, 2022

Seller: Digilent on Amazon

Purchase Order/ Web order Number: 111-8413404-1057067

Attaching the receipt of the purchase.

ad order.pdf

3 answers to this question

Hi @shaz123,

Since you did not explicitly mention it, is the device detected at all by the WaveForms software (https://digilent.com/shop/software/digilent-waveforms/download)? If you have not downloaded WaveForms, this will help make sure the correct drivers are installed, which is why I am asking. The Analog Discovery 2 device does not have a "power good" LED, only activity LEDs when it is connected to the WaveForms software.

You've gone through most of the troubleshooting steps, but there are some additional ones here, https://forum.digilent.com/topic/35-analog-discovery-troubleshooting/, in case you get a different result after installing the WaveForms software.

Let me know what you find out.

Thanks,
JColvin

Same here I have 2 AD2 not working. Other AD2 works fine on the same PC.  What are the process to get these AD2 replaced? I am short  of two AD2 need replacement ASAP. I have Engineers waiting on a AD2 needed for developments.

Thanks,

Sophin

Edited by FancyBose