Support

customdave

Question

11 answers to this question

Hi John,

I have 6 analog inputs-3 pressure with 10VDC output, 3 inputs into my DBK90 temperature module, and a DBK7 Frequency module working with a flowmeter using digital output.

I cant seem to get the program to collect data. We've been using this setup for about 12 years now and the computer that we were using with it went kaput. Lost all my data(I shoulda copied everything down. not a mistake I will make again.

When I run the program all inputs start moving numbers around but they don't seem to be connected to the Daqlab2001.

I need somebody to walk me through it for clarity and sanity.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Edited by customdave

I found the following correspondence that may help. It's regarding IOtech hardware and DASYLab 12. 

Hello,

Normally, you install device support with the DASYLab 12 installation program. However, DASYLab 12 included a version that installs only 32-bit drivers. The fix is to install the support with this installation: https://www.mccdaq.com/downloads/iotech_software/DaqBook2000-Series/dasylabdaqcom2setup.exe. Make sure the installation finds the correct folder which is C:\Program Files (x86)\DASYLab 12.0\.

The IOtech driver uses XML files to store device information however, DASYLab cannot read these unless you set it to run as an administrator. You will find this setting on the DASYLab.exe PropertiesCompatibility tab. 

Kind Regards,

Hi Everybody, I seemed to get the temps and V/in sqared away but I cant seem to get a Krohne flowmeter to read. I'm using the frequency output with a DBK7. I'v added the prerequeset  frequencies butt am having trouble with the "Mx+B" Help.

Dave

Edited by customdave