I can't use DT9828

Rodrigo Solipa

Question

Hi, I'm currently using a DT9828 to measure temperature from the outside. The DAQ was working fine until the QuickDAQ program crashed. After that, the Daq wouldn't work. I tried installing the drivers again but it says it is not possible. How can I fix this problem?

Best Regards,

Rodrigo Solipa

1 answer to this question

Hello Rodrigo,

Try the following: Unplug the DT9828 first and restart Windows. After it has restarted and you are logged in, plug it back into the USB. this will make Windows restart the driver. Open the Windows Device Manager and you should see DT-Open Layers Data Acquisition Devices in the list. Under it should be the DT9828 shown in working order. Start up QuickDAQ and if there if there is a problem, it could be the setup file is corrupt. In this case, close QuickDAQ and delete the configuration file. It is usually located in the following folder: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Data Translation\QuickDAQ\Config\. If you been using the default setup file its name is QuickDAQConfiguration.xml. Start QuickDAQ and it will automatically create a new configuration factory default setup and re-configure it to measure temperature.

Best regards,
John