Beta testers wanted for new MATLAB plugin for WaveForms supported hardware

JColvin

Hi everyone, 

The Digilent software team has been working on our own MATLAB plugin to support our hardware. This new plugin has improvements and updates to address the limitations found in the current MathWorks created plugin. 

We’re looking for users to beta test the plugin. If you are interested in joining this beta, please sign up here —> https://mautic.digilentinc.com/matlab-beta-a-landing-page

Please note: this beta is only open to windows users. 

New functionality included in this beta:

• Continued support for Analog Discovery/Analog Discovery 2 devices and added support for Analog Discovery Pro 3000 series
  • Sample rates are no longer artificially limited
  • Background operations are no supported (non-blocking operations in MATLAB)
  • Static IO for digital ports is now supported
  • Support for WaveForms SDK 3.18

If you have questions about the beta, please contact Britt at britt.espinosa@digilent.com

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Colvin

I would like to do some testing using your software output (FFT results) connecting to MatLab, but don't know what hardware is needed. can you specify the device, the limit and the price? 

I also would like to filter some of the output result of FFT so that only certain range of frequencies can be processed. is that possible?

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if the Beta is still opened ? I tried sign up a week ago but i've got no news since. I am currently in internship and i would like to use the ADPro3450 via Matlab, and it could be very helpfull for me if I could access the Beta Toolbox.

I also sent a mail at britt.espinosa@digilent.com like said in the first post, but no answer yet.

If someone could help 🙏.