QuickDAQ software connecting to a new hardware

xiaobao

Question

hello

I have purchased the fft portion of the QuickDAQ, but there is only one screen (the time domain) shown I could not see the spectrum screen. please help on how to bring both screens up. 

also the initial set up for the accelerometer and data translation "DT9837" would require steps of setting up?

Thanks..

9 answers to this question

image.thumb.png.0dc9c62f0c041659b9095e1cf60b7412.png

my request is simple: the top screen I want to show "g" gravity in vertical and "t" for time domain .  The bottom screen I need to have "amplitude" for the vertical axis, "Hz" for the horizontal axis. this is the conventional view graph for FFT. I don't understand why the Hz becomes vertical axis that's strange. please help. thanks.

image.thumb.png.0dc9c62f0c041659b9095e1cf60b7412.png

my request is simple: the top screen I want to show "g" gravity in vertical and "t" for time domain .  The bottom screen I need to have "amplitude" for the vertical axis, "Hz" for the horizontal axis. this is the conventional view graph for FFT. I don't understand why the Hz becomes vertical axis that's strange. please help. thanks.

ok, I don't have the tachometer and I don't need it. 

Can I plot the FFT curve on the bottom screen, how to bring it up and set up for (amplitude=vert axis, Hz=horizontal axis? )

The top screen I have "g" so it's running a straight line for me now. how do I change the input so that I can see the wave (displacement) lines?