Waveforms not downloading from website.

naserys

Question

6 answers to this question

I had the same issue on Firefox (98.0.1) on Ubuntu 20.04 just now. I had to accept a popup for Adept to download and that worked, but there was no popup notification or anything of the sort for the download of Waveforms. Worked on Chrome.

I am having the same issue. I fill out the form at https://digilent.com/shop/software/digilent-waveforms/download and get a "thanks for your submission" text but no download starts (no popups appear, or warnings about popups being blocked either.) I've tried:

Windows 11 machine with Chrome 104.0.5112.102 (all ad/tracker blockers and privacy extensions disabled)
Same machine, Firefox 104.0 (no ad blockers installed)
Same machine, Microsoft Edge 104.0.1293.70
Same machine, Microsoft Edge but loading in Internet Explorer compatibility mode
Pinebook Pro running Armbian with Firefox 93.0 (a machine which I had successfully used to download Waveforms 3.16.3 some time ago.)

I have tried to download while signed into my Digilent account and while signed out and neither is working for me. Unlike the above posters I have not found any combination that works yet. I've mostly been trying to download the Windows 64-bit version but also tried the Windows 32-bit version and one of the Linux builds as a test, but none of them started a download.

On 8/27/2022 at 8:11 PM, almark said:

I am having the same issue. I fill out the form at https://digilent.com/shop/software/digilent-waveforms/download and get a "thanks for your submission" text but no download starts (no popups appear, or warnings about popups being blocked either.) I've tried:

Windows 11 machine with Chrome 104.0.5112.102 (all ad/tracker blockers and privacy extensions disabled)
Same machine, Firefox 104.0 (no ad blockers installed)
Same machine, Microsoft Edge 104.0.1293.70
Same machine, Microsoft Edge but loading in Internet Explorer compatibility mode
Pinebook Pro running Armbian with Firefox 93.0 (a machine which I had successfully used to download Waveforms 3.16.3 some time ago.)

I have tried to download while signed into my Digilent account and while signed out and neither is working for me. Unlike the above posters I have not found any combination that works yet. I've mostly been trying to download the Windows 64-bit version but also tried the Windows 32-bit version and one of the Linux builds as a test, but none of them started a download.

The downloads started working for me tonight using the same Windows machine and Chrome version mentioned above. I was signed in at the time and was able to download the Windows installers as well as some Linux deb installers. I had my ad/tracker blockers turned on at the time. I tried with the same Firefox version mentioned above on the Windows machine and it worked there as well (I was signed out of my Digilent account on that browser at the time.)