Errors when trying to connect AD2

ccleveland

Question

Hi,

I just received my AD2 yesterday and I'm getting the error in the attached image. I've read and followed the recommended steps in this forum: different cables, power supplies, ports, computers, etc. I also installed the latest beta, but the problem persists.

I've verified that my supply voltages are in spec, and I haven't connected the device to anything yet.

Is there anything else I can try?

Platform(S):

MacOS 12.2.1, Ubuntu Linux 

Device serial #: 210321B19D47

Thanks

ad2-3.jpg

3 answers to this question

Hi @attila,

I have done all of the above. External supply, two different computers, cables, etc.

On the page you linked appears to be for product returns purchased directly from Digilent. I believe this would be a warranty replacement rather than a return.

For warranty repairs, the page states that a support engineer will issue the RMA. Is this correct?

: "To request a warranty replacement due to a manufacturing defect with the product, you must first troubleshoot your problem with a Digilent support engineer by posting on our Technical Forum. If it is determined that your product qualifies for a warranty replacement your case will be sent to the Digilent RMA department. They will assign you a RMA number and send you a return service label to use in returning your defective product to Digilent. The defective product must be returned to Digilent within 14 days of receipt of the replacement. Failure to return the defective product according to these terms will result in you being billed for the replacement.