the buffersize of Waveformdata in matlab

songwei

Question

Hello,

I used matlab to connect my AD2 device, when I generate a Arbitrary waveform, the length of waveformdata is 4096, but I see the feature of "Arbitrary Waveform Generator" , it shows that the  "Max Buffer Size" is 16384 Samples/channel. Because of my work's needs, I want the length of waveformdata become 16384 in matlab, who can help me deal with this problem? Thanks

3 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, attila said:

Hi @songwei

The Matlab DAQ toolbox provides functions only for analog out (wavegen) and in (scope) transfer streams.
The configurations with different buffer allocations can be selected with the WF SDK FDwfDeviceConfigOpen.

Thanks for your reply. There's another question. When I use "addFunctionGeneratorChannel" in matlab, I add two channels, I tried to use  the channels to send out different signals at the same time, the signals are not always synchronous. The two signals have the same Low Level, and multiple frequency relation.  When the low frequency wave get to the Low Level, the high frequency wave should get to the Low Level at the same time. But most times they do not match. Do you know how to align them? Thanks

Archived