MATLAB support for Analog Discovery 2

enliteneer

Question

Would love to try out the AD2/Matlab capabilities.. but does it require a full matlab license?    For example, Matlab has a 30 day trial, but according the email announcement, it seems the Data Acquisition Toolbox AND the AD2 Board Support Package are also needed.   Anyone know if this can be downloaded as part of the trial, or if the toolbox/bsp requires a commercial license?    If not, it looks like pricing info is not listed on the Mathworks website.. anyone know how much a non-business license would run in order to use with the AD2?

1 answer to this question

Hi @enliteneer,

Unfortunately, I'm not certain if it needs a full MATLAB license or not (as MATLAB added the support for the AD2 rather than Digilent). It looks like based on here you can get a free trial of the Data Acquisition Toolbox on it's own as well as it's own pricing options (depending on if you choose commercial, education, home, etc) available here. Otherwise, the support package itself seems it can be directly downloaded freely (based on the right side of it's page here) so that's nice.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try to answer them.

Thanks,
JColvin

Archived