AcqmodeRecord in LabView AD2

Vladdos

Question

You need continuous data collection using Labview. Using the examples, I wrote the program test.vi. But it does not work properly.

1 incorrect / old data in the array. Or subVI will return the wrong length of the array. 

3,4 for this reason it is impossible to collect a continuous signal. On the borders there are breaks

2 transitional process does not raise questions

What am I doing wrong? Thanks for the help. AnalogDiscovery2, Intel Xeon E5, 16Gb RAM

1.jpg

2.jpg

2 answers to this question

I've had the same issue in Labview, it appears that when the buffer gets filled it waits ~0.5 seconds before it's ready to refill the buffer.

I was told by @attila to base my code off of the python samples and that's helped but I'm still having issues.

If you plot the timestamp that you're adding to each measurement, between each 8192 samples do you see a jump in which no data has been taken? i think you need to do the same as I'm trying to do, and pull data down from the buffer while continuing to record data. I suspect that between each iteration of your while loop you've actually got a fairly large chunk of down time.

Let me know if you solved this issue, I'd love to see your solution

Archived