PICkit 3 download hex of arduino ,it does not work

Hey Jiandan,

Can you please provide as much information as possible?  There are a million things that could go wrong like accidentally building the firmware for the wrong target, bugs in your application that could prevent the expected behavior, etc. 

One thing to note is that the hex file produced by the Arduino IDE does not include the bootloader so programming it to the OpenScope with a PICkit 3 will likely override the bootloader.

-Kristoff

10 hours ago, Kristoff said:

Hey Jiandan,

Can you please provide as much information as possible?  There are a million things that could go wrong like accidentally building the firmware for the wrong target, bugs in your application that could prevent the expected behavior, etc. 

One thing to note is that the hex file produced by the Arduino IDE does not include the bootloader so programming it to the OpenScope with a PICkit 3 will likely override the bootloader.

-Kristoff

Dear Kristoff

You are really very smart, it should be the problem of this bootloader.How to solve it.

Hi @Jiandan,

I don't know if there is a convenient way to load materials from the Arduino IDE with the bootloader intact (I'll let @Kristoff comment/correct me on that as appropriate), but you can reload the firmware including the bootloader back on to the OpenScope MZ using the .hex file that is available in the OpenScope MZ Resource Center on the right-hand side under "Firmware".

Thanks,
JColvin

10 hours ago, JColvin said:

Hi @Jiandan,

I don't know if there is a convenient way to load materials from the Arduino IDE with the bootloader intact (I'll let @Kristoff comment/correct me on that as appropriate), but you can reload the firmware including the bootloader back on to the OpenScope MZ using the .hex file that is available in the OpenScope MZ Resource Center on the right-hand side under "Firmware".

Thanks,
JColvin

Dear  JColvin

Thanks a lot, I will wait for your good news.

Archived