Drivers (ULx) not found

Tigrof

Question

I've tried numerous times to download the LV drivers for MMC devices but cannot find the directory when I try to add the drivers to the Instrument I/O palate.

3 answers to this question

The link below will download the MCC CD. Use it to install both InstaCal and ULx for NI LabVIEW. With your device plugged in, run InstaCal to configure it. Next, close InstaCal before starting LabVIEW. Our examples are in ..\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2023\Examples\ULx. 

https://files.digilent.com/downloads/MCCDaqCD/mccdaq.exe

Our tool pallet should be in User Libraries. If it is missing, there is no need to panic; it is just a missing menu file, which I have attached below. Copy this file to ..\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2023\User.Lib\.

Currently, only LabVIEW 2015 to 2023 is supported. 

ULx.mnu

JRys, Thanks I got everything loaded ok. Ran Insta-cal and assigned the USB-1208FS to board #0.

When I run the examples for the digital input tests the output display cycles from 0 to 1, on and off continuously even if connect ground to pin 21.

Read Values.llb

If the ULx Read Dig Chan VI display repeatedly changes from on to off, it could be because the signal is not going low enough. The inputs use a 47k ohm resistor that is used to pull them up. So, your signal must drive them low, ideally to zero volts.