MATLAB 2022a and USB-2020 Connection Issues

sklim1013

Question

Posted (edited)

Hello, I am a student studying in South Korea.

Please advise me on my question.

I am using MATLAB 2022a version in Windows 10 environment and I want to get data to USB-2020 by all means.

But I can connect with DAQami without any problem. However, MATLAB does not recognize the USB-2020. I have downloaded all the MATLAB third-party drivers according to the user guide. 

Can you please advise me on this?
Please let me know if there are any additional drivers or anything else I need. If it's something I haven't done, I'll try it.

Finally, I would also like to purchase the connector that is circled in blue in the picture. Can you tell me the name or designation of the connector or how to purchase it?

Thank you in advance.
Best regards
Seung-Uk Im

USB-2020_connet.jpg

Edited by sklim1013
Additional questions

2 answers to this question

Hello @sklim1013.

The MCC USB-2020 is a legacy product, but supported in MATLAB through the Data Acquisition Toolbox Support Package for Measurement Computing Hardware.  (Supported MCC hardware list)  If installed, the Data Acquisition Toolbox Support Package for Measurement Computing Hardware should be listed in MATLAB's Add-On Manager.

image.png

Please close MATLAB and install the current version of InstaCal.  Afterward, connect your MCC USB-2020 device to the target Windows system and launch InstaCal.  If InstaCal recognizes the device, then close the application and launch MATLAB.  Run the v=daqvendorlist and d=daqlist("mcc") commands.  Please reply with a screen capture similar to the one below.  

image.png

https://digilent.com/reference/_media/software/matlab/matlab_support.pdf

With regards to the 40-pin connector, the C40FF-x cable is discontinued.  The latch header datasheet is attached.

datasheet2.pdf

Regards,

Fausto

Hello,Fausto

Thank you for your response. However, I did what you advised and it didn't work. It's still the same reason.

But this time I have one more question. You said that you don't sell 40pin anymore, but if so, is there a specification for 40pin or is it okay to use a regular 40pin? If there is a specification, I would appreciate it if you could tell me the exact specification.

Thank you in advance.
Best regards
Seung-Uk Im