Code in Visual Basic

New Orleans Researcher

Question

I have just bought a USB-1024LS to monitor switch closures. I need help writing the code in Visual Basic to read the module. This is the first time I am using a MicroDAQ product, but I have used similar products from other companies, most recently from LabJack.

I assume that I will need to declare functions from one or more of the dll files that I downloaded from your website and then I will need to know the parameters to read the state of the digital inputs. I opened a sample program (Digital.bas) but couldn't find what I needed. Would it be too much trouble for you to just send me the few lines of declarations and of code to read the inputs?

1 answer to this question

Hello @New Orleans Researcher.

The MCC USB-1024LS is supported by MCC's Universal Library (UL).  Canned examples are copied to the target system during a UL Installation. 

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Measurement Computing\DAQ 

The UL Help contains information regarding supported library functions and examples.  Please take a look at some of the provided examples to fit your application requirements.

image.png

image.png

Additionally, a zip file of UL examples for the UL-1024LS is available for download from our file server.

https://files.digilent.com/#downloads/example_programs/Product_Specific_Examples/USB-1024LS/Universal_Library/

Regards,

Fausto