2 inputs controlling one output

Namder

Question

Can I toggle between 2 pressure inputs to supply data to control the output. And if so what module combination is required?

Basically, I want to be able to choose one of two circuits using a switch to control the output.

3 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Hello @Fausto,

I have a test rig with one VSD pump. The test rig has 2 stations for testing product. Both stations have their own flow and pressure transducer. I can read the information from both stations and all 4 transducers with no problem. But I want to also use the pressure transducers to control the VSD pump. I currently have no problem doing this with a single circuit setup to one of the transducers. But I want to be able to choose which transducer will control the pump. So, I want to have the output connected to both pressure transducers and use a switch / router to toggle between circuit 1 & circuit 2 to control the pump.

Using IOtech Personal DAQ/3001.

DasyLAB 2022.

image.png.a31c66b6faabcf14ad2437b8b75cd11e.png

Edited by Namder

On 5/20/2024 at 11:55 PM, Fausto said:

Hello @Namder.

Please provide additional information regarding your application, i.e. daq hardware and software.

Regards,

Fausto

Hi @Fausto,

I have a test rig with one VSD pump. The test rig has 2 stations for testing product. Both stations have their own flow and pressure transducer. I can read the information from both stations and all 4 transducers with no problem. But I want to also use the pressure transducers to control the VSD pump. I currently have no problem doing this with a single circuit setup to one of the transducers. But I want to be able to choose which transducer will control the pump. So, I want to have the output connected to both pressure transducers and use a switch / router to toggle between circuit 1 & circuit 2 to control the pump.

Using IOtech Personal DAQ/3001.

DasyLAB 2022.

image.png.29d3466f37690de9f8add491481895bc.png