DT 9803 with Diadem 2023

Jonaskb

Question

Hi,

I use a Data Translation Box DT 9803 with Diadem 2017 (32bit).
Due to the changeover to Windows 11, I have to switch to Diadem 2023.
Unfortunately, I cannot establish a connection to the box.
Is there a new driver for 64 bit applications? Or is the DT9800 series not compatible with Windows 11 and Diadem 2023?

Thanks for your help.

4 answers to this question

Hello @Jonaskb.

We do not provide support for NI DIAdem software.

On your Windows 11 system, do you have a C:\Program Files (x86)\Data Translation\DeviceDrivers\DT9800 directory with files?

With the DT9803 device connected to your Windows 11 system, install Data Translation's QuickDAQ application and then launch it.  Does the application detect the DT9803?  If so, then add the device to the right-side column and continue with QuickDAQ.  Once in the QuickDAQ environment, press the start acquisition or record button to capture data.  If that all works, then the issue is not with the DT9803.

Regards,

Fausto

Hello @Fausto,

thank you for the fast response.

The DT9803 is working in Quick DAQ, the Problem is the Integration of the data translation driver (legacy)
in NI DIAdem.

I have a folder from DataTranslation with instructions and the files for driver integration, but according to Diadem the driver is not compatible for 64 bit.
Is there an updated driver for 64bit applications?
I can also send the driver file if that helps.

Regards,
Jonas

Hello @Jonaskb.

The DT9800 Series driver is 64-bit compatible.  The driver works with LabVIEW 2023 Q3 (64-bit) in a Windows 11 64-bit OS.  We support using Data Translation (DT####) devices in LabVIEW using Data Translation's LV-Link3 library.  We do not have a library for NI DIAdem and have not supported NI DIAdem.

Please send me the folder with files and instructions to review.

Regards,

Fausto