Hello.  from Kentucky..   I'm a longtime user of the USB-1208 DAC units but not much on this VB.NET Universal Library stuff.  Several yrs ago I convinced management to buy a couple of USB-1608GX units. I'm wondering if there might be a later firmware than 1.09 version and if so how do I get the latest version.   I'm trying do Analog Scans as I have a need to be a bit faster than our old software polling.  Any help?

Thanks

Ron Byron

SMC 

I should probably mention that I'm using InstaCal Version 6.53.    to find my device firmware information.     I have no idea it that is current either as I have been using basic software polling on the USB-1208 stuff for probably 25 yrs..  

Hello @Ron Byron.

Welcome to the Digilent Forum community.  

MCC related questions reside in the Measurement Computing (MCC) sub-forum.

Use this link for the current version of MCC software for Windows, which includes InstaCal.

The MCC software installation copies Universal Library examples to the C:\Users\Public\Documents\Measurement Computing\DAQ directory on the target system.

Recommend using the UL Help as a reference for the supported functions of each device.

image.png

image.png

image.png

An updated firmware version is available for the USB-1608GX via this link, along with instructions.  Two versions are available depending on the hardware revision of the USB-1608GX.  Select the firmware update compatible with your hardware revision.  A label on the device identifies the revision.  The letter just before the dash denotes the hardware revision. For example, part number 151440E-xxL indicates revision E.  

Regards,

Fausto