Need replacement PCI board for KPCI-3108

Fern4ndoh

Question

I have an old DAQ board (KEITHLEY KPCI-3108) that mounts into a PCI 32 bit slot on the motherboard. The computer that had that board no longer works and I am planning on buying a new PC, but all new prebuilds no longer come with PCI slots on the mother board, only with PCIe. I need a board similar to the KEITHLEY KPCI-3108 that inserts with a PCIe slot on the mother board. Do you guys have any similar boards that fit this description and work similar to the KEITHLEY KPCI-3108, with all the same cable inputs. If no motherboard mounting boards are available, any device suggestion would be appreciated.

1 answer to this question

Hello @Fern4ndoh.

The KPCI-3107A/ KPCI-3108A boards were not manufactured by Data Translation for Keithley, so Digilent does not support it.  Also, there is not enough information in your post regarding how the KPCI-3108 is utilized in your application.  Keep in mind that any daq device from our product offerings that may have similar supported capabilities, while require your code to be rewritten with our software library.  Additionally, the cable inputs will not be that same as KEITHLEY KPCI-3108.