LabVIEW program problems while using a MCC TC-32

Segan11

Question

I’m having problems making an executable program in LabVIEW that addresses a TC-32. The program works fine on the development computer but not when I export it to another computer.  I’ve included the Ulx lib in the Installer package and I’ve installed InstaCall and LabVIEW viewer on the other computer, but it still won’t communicate with the TC-32. Is there something else that I need to add in the installer in order to get the LabVIEW program to communicate with MCC hardware?

3 answers to this question

Hello @Segan11.

Which versions of LabVIEW, InstaCal, and Windows are you using?

Please install the current version of InstaCal on a Windows 10 or Windows 11 system.  Use the +5 V external power supply that ships with the TC-32 to connect power to the device.  Next, connect a USB cable between the Windows host system and the TC-32.  Launch InstaCal to detect the TC-32.  Any issue detecting the device?

Next, please review the last 2 links in the ULx for NI LabVIEW Help, under Distributing a ULx for NI LabVIEW application.

image.png

Regards,

Fausto

I haven't any problems communicating with the TC 32 when I'm on the development computer, it's only when I load my program on to another computer using the installer that I made in LabVIEW that the problem comes up.  My LabVIEW Program runs fine but the TC-32 never poles. Both computers have the latest version of Instacal and they are both Windows 10 computers.  The problem has something to do with the Ulx files when they are loaded into the Installer.

Any errors building the stand-alone Windows application and application installer, as noted in the ULx for NI LabVIEW Help?

Which version of LabVIEW are you using?

Can you share your installer and application?