Using ADC to read voltage information and simultaneously transmit the read data via TCP.

werosic

Question

Hi,
Recently I'm developing my project which is aiming to use ADC to read voltage information and simultaneously transmit the read data via TCP. One of the senior student in my lab had already achieve the same concept by using UDP, and because the project, I have to figure out how to develop the TCP one. I have checked some of the article here, the one below is most close to my project, however after I contact him directly, I found that he had changed his purpose to another method to fulfill his need. 

But I still try to figure out how to make zmodib and TCP work well, and here are two method I found might work.

First one below is from  the senior student's effort, unfortunately he forgot how to Reproduce this,  

GFBS5z

Second one is I casually found, however, if I just use TCP, there's no error here, once I import zmodlib module, and the warning shows up, and even I haven't write any zmod code in my program, the warning keeps showing up.
Ie5gn

I try to put my TCP code in testudp file folder to get those include work well, but another issue came up.  This project can only work with either function, which means while my TCP's working, zmod module won't work. But base on the senior one's UDP project, the transmission function should work well with the zmod module.
In conclusion, I wonder how to fix the problem of compatibility with different programming languages, maybe figuring out how to reproduce the first method is better, and the other one is how to make TCP & zmodlib work well together. 

Regards,

Eric

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet