Genesys ZU-3EG Mounting Dimensions

The mechanical_genesys_zu.pdf shows the center placement of the mounting holes on the ZU-3EG but does not appear to indicate the hole size (diameter).  I am looking at mounting two of the boards to a single tray via standoffs and would like the know the size standoffs required.  It looks like eight (8) primary mounting holes in two (2) different sizes (shown in the attachment).  It appears the red mounting holes are one size and the blue are another smaller size.

Genesys_ZU3EG_mounting.jpg

Hi @jfra,

I'll have to get back to you on exact dimensions (presuming you still need them), but for the 8 circled locations the Genesys ZU (both variants) comes with the following standoffs and screws:

M3 6 mm steel screw
M3 10 mm nylon hex standoff (F/F)

In the interest of being thorough:

The Zmod A has:
M2.5x0.45 5 mm tall aluminum hex spacer (F/F) on each side of it on the top side of the board
M2.5x0.45 10 mm tall nylon hex spacer (M/F) on each side on the underside of the board

The FMC LPC has:
#4 M2.5 10 mm tall aluminum hex foot (F/F) on each side on the top side of the board
M2.5x0.45 10 mm tall nylon hex spacer (M/F) on each side on the underside of the board

The Mini PCIe has on the top side:
M2 1.0 mm tall (Ø4.35x2.4mm) standoff on all four slots
M2x0.4 3.5 mm tall standoff (M/F) on the "back" two slots
M2 screw with a 4 mm head 3 mm in length on top of the standoffs present on the "back" two slots

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
JColvin

Thank you for the quick response.  

I noticed on the mechanical drawing some of the mounting holes are identified w/ "0" markings and others w/ "B".  I was unable to locate a table that indicates the hole size, can you provide the drill hole size for the two markings on the drawing?

Hi @jfra,

I asked the layout engineer about this and they let me know that the each of the 8 holes have the same diameter of 3.658 mm.

I think the reason the holes are marked differently on the mechanical file is that some of them (which you marked in blue) don't have the copper(?) ring around the mounting hole.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
JColvin