Hardware configuration and ODBC error- help for newbie

Anna.Gardner

Question

My company recently purchased the FULL version of DasyLab 2020 to replace an old version of DasyLab (7, I believe.)

We were told that we could import all of our old layouts/workbooks into the new DasyLab 2020 version. We did the trail version, and everything seems to work fine and we did not have any compatibility issues. However, this was tested about a year ago.

For some reason, we are now having several error messages pop up since purchasing the full version. Since the employee that created these workbooks is now retired, we are left to figure all of this out ourselves. We are now looking to fix the problems associated with the error messages that continue to pop up and, ultimately, run the workbooks in the new DasyLab version.

Here are the steps that we took that open up this error message:

1. Opened DasyLab

2. Opened the file locator and opened the associated workbook

This error message pops up. We can continue onto the workbook if we click "continue." However, we get more error messages and are not able to "play" within the workbook.

After we click through that error message and click "play," the second error message pops up for all our ODBC cells. I believe this might have something to do with a drier not being installed correctly or not loading correctly, see on image 3.

What can we do to fix these two issues?

Screenshot 2023-06-30 073325.png

Screenshot 2023-06-30 073417.png

Screenshot 2023-06-30 073514.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet