Inquiry about the Pmod HAT Adapter for Raspberry Pi

Vivek Garg

Question

Dear Digilent team,

I was interested in the Pmod HAT Adapter for Raspberry Pi that you have on your website. I hoped you could give me some information so I could get some of my questions concerning the product answered.

Can you first let me know if all Raspberry Pi models are compatible with the Pmod HAT Adapter? May you additionally confirm that I may use the adapter to connect any Pmod to my Raspberry Pi board?

Second, are there any software libraries or coding examples that can be utilized with a Raspberry Pi and a Pmod HAT Adapter? Before I start experimenting with the Pmods, I want to make sure I have the necessary supplies.

The shipping and delivery times for the Pmod HAT Adapter are my final question. Upon placing my order, how long will it take for me to receive the product?

I appreciate your help in advance. I'm forward to hear from you again.

Best regards,
[Vivek Garg]

2 answers to this question

Hello @Vivek Garg.

Thank you for your interest in the Pmod HAT Adapter for Raspberry Pi.  Below are the responses to your questions.

On 4/18/2023 at 11:59 PM, Vivek Garg said:

Can you first let me know if all Raspberry Pi models are compatible with the Pmod HAT Adapter?

The Pmod HAT Adapter is compatible with all Raspberry Pi boards that use the 40-pin GPIO connector:

Raspberry Pi Model A+
Raspberry Pi Model B+
Raspberry Pi 2 B
Raspberry Pi 3 B
Raspberry Pi Zero W
Raspberry Pi Zero

confirm that I may use the adapter to connect any Pmod to my Raspberry Pi board?

The Pmod HAT provides access to a full line of Digilent Pmod™ peripheral modules, up to three Pmods at a time (three 2×6 Pmod ports onboard).

are there any software libraries or coding examples that can be utilized with a Raspberry Pi and a Pmod HAT Adapter?

Python library documentation and example source code links are listed on the reference page, under Additional Resources.
https://digilent.com/reference/add-ons/pmod-hat/start

Upon placing my order, how long will it take for me to receive the product?

The Pmod HAT Adapter is currently in stock and also available through our distributors.  In stock items typically ship within a few days.

Digilent store page:  https://digilent.com/shop/pmod-hat-adapter-pmod-expansion-for-raspberry-pi/

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Fausto