XY mode persistence

Anthocyanina

Question

Hi, i'm wondering if it's possible to enable persistence for XY mode. I've been doing some scope art things, and the AD2 has been great at showing them, but with longer waveforms, using the 2k memory for scope and 16k memory for wavegen, XY display becomes quite hard to get showing all the complexity of the drawing since parts of the waveform acquired by the scope are pushed out of memory too quickly. I see there is a persistence view, but it seems to only work for the normal time vs amplitude scope view, is there a persistence mode for XY as well? 

Thank you!

Partial XY capture.png

7 answers to this question

thanks!

I think it would be good to have the option to add variable persistence, to keep the drawn points on the screen for a user selectable amount of time. And I also thought of something else for the XY mode, that again, i'm not sure if it's already implemented, but it would be really nice to have an option to snap the XY window into a square shape and an option to freely resize it horizontally as it works now. Hopefully this gets considered for a future update :) 

thanks again!