WebDaq 504 login issues/credentials

PDarWIA

Question

We are having login issues with our WebDaq, which is conected via an Ethernet cable to our office network. It keeps asking for login credentials. Either this screen:

image.png.550643e324b788954e2caf4a8b9876fa.png

or this other screen:

image.png.97e1650179555640fd40b2ad7ec8f055.png

Page 9 of the WebDAQ 504 User's Guide states that the password for the 'admin' user account is 'admin', after restoring factory default settings.  We have manually reset the unit to factory default settings yet the admin/admin credentials do not work, neither do other combinations such as administrator/admin, etc.:

image.png.c0021705d8e32c11cc97d44c76f41ee5.png

After clearing the web browser's history we were able to see the main screen of the WebDaq, but after a few days it reverted back to showing the 2nd login screen. Tried accessing with both Edge and Firefox, latest versions on both. OS is Win10.

Thank you in advance.

2 answers to this question

Hello,

Close your browser and perform the WebDAQ factory reset. When the WebDAQ is ready, open your browser and access its interface. When you get the following dialog

image.png

enter admin for username and admin for password. 

I've verified that the factory reset sets the username and password back to admin & admin. However, I did have trouble if I changed the password. It would no longer let me sign in. I'll have to look into this further and let you know.

Best regards,
John

Hello,

I revisited this issue this morning and found it be working correctly. I changed my password which required me to first enter the admin password. When changed, I got the login message. There I used admin for username and my new password for password. I then reset the WebDAQ back to factory settings and verified that username and password was back to admin & admin. My WebDAQ Firmware level is 1.3.3. If you have an older version that may be the problem. 

Best regards,
John