Memory write error at 0x100000. APB AP transaction error, DAP status f0000021. ZyboZ710

paj

Question

Hi all, I'm relative new to working with FPGAs

So I'm working with a Zybo Z7-10, vivado version is 2019.1, and my OS is Linux Ubuntu 18.04.5

I recently bought a JSTK2 and was playing around with it. i made a block design which consisted in the Zynq PS IP and the JSTK2 pmod IP which is being connect to JC port. it validated successfully and the bit-stream was created just fine. then I went into the SDK and I was put a C file (basic_example.c) which is an example from the diligent git hub :https://github.com/Digilent/vivado-library/tree/master/ip/Pmods/PmodJSTK2_v1_0  

I Program the FPGA and I selected run as -> launch on hardware (GDB) and it work. the led on the JSTK2 was lighting up, based on the code from the example. I turn the FPGA off.

After sometime, i wanted to show my professor the progress i was making. I did the same thing Program the FPGA and I selected run as -> launch on hardware (GDB). But before I could show him I got this error after clicking (GDB):         

Memory write error at 0x100000. APB AP transaction error, DAP status f0000021

this error appears on the SDK log screen. it does not appear on the Console or Problem screen.

I close the program and decided to run another program that i already had which i knew it work. after I got to the SDK. the same error appear. I don't know what it could be, or how to fix it.

Any help would be very appreciated, since I need to work on my other projects and the SDK just seem to not work for any of my projects. its always the same error   

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived